Room requests at DLH, when, how and what?

abby

Abby's Mom
We are staying at the DLH for five nights arriving January 27,2006. (One month :cool1: )

We stayed there last year in a standard room on the third floor of the Marina tower, overlooking the parking lot. It was fine, two queen beds, but kinda small for a room.

Should a request a particular room and if so what? (I have a standard room reserved, it's me and dd 5)

How and when do you make a request?

:Pinkbounc :cheer2:

Request a room in the Sierra Tower with two quuen beds and a day bed. You may or may not get it depending on what level of room you have booked. I got a deal on Expedia once and requested the above and got a room in the Seirra Tower over looking the courtyard with the roof of Hook's point Restaurant below. It was not bad as Icould also see the pool to one side and part of the water falls to the other. I prefer these rooms are they are large and confortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter