• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROOM ?'s

bocaj1431

DIS Veteran
I will be staying at VWL, VGF, & BCV this June. I have a ? about room requests.
At VWL, I would like a deluxe standard room right next to the laundry room. Does anyone know what floor that is on?

At VGF, I would like a deluxe standard room next to an exit that is closest to the monorail platform in the GF. What floor or area should I ask for?

Lastly at BCV, I was hoping for a one bedroom closest to the exit which is closest to BC. What should I ask for. Thanks

At VGF, I would like a deluxe standard room next to an exit that is closest to the monorail platform in the GF. What floor or area should I ask for?

VGF is a separate building to the side of the GF lobby. To get to the monorail platform, you have to exit the VGF building, walk to the GF main building, and either walk up the stairs or go in and take the elevator.

I guess in this case, you'd ask for the ground floor?

I will be staying at VWL, VGF, & BCV this June. I have a ? about room requests.
At VWL, I would like a deluxe standard room right next to the laundry room. Does anyone know what floor that is on?

Lastly at BCV, I was hoping for a one bedroom closest to the exit which is closest to BC. What should I ask for. Thanks

There are no room categories at VWL. You might be anywhere. But the laundry room is on the first floor.

At BCV, if you take the elevator, you are close to the main building. It's centrally located.

All three of these resorts are small. So you aren't far from anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter