• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room safes in VWL

kda

DIS Veteran
My husband just came up with an interesting question. Are there safes in the VWL rooms? I can't find the answer anywhere in our Member's Book or on the DVC web site. I assumed room safes were a standard amenity at a nicer resort at WDW, but guess I shouldn't assume. When I did a "search" on this DVC site I read that in OKW the studios DON'T have safes, but larger units do. Could someone please fill me in on VWL. (First trip home is later this month!) Thanks.

I have not stayed YET at the WLV, but they are cookie cutters of the BWV rooms, and yes they had room safes in the Master Bedroom closet of 1 BR. and I am pretty sure I saw on in the closet of the studio too.

Yes. We had one in our master bedroom closet at VWL.

We stayed in the studio at VWL in July and the safe is in the closet. The safe locks with a key, therefore you will have to keep the key with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter