Room Safes

We use the safe for all kinds of things. We put our dining money and merchandise money on a gift card and keep it in the safe. Every other day we pay off the magic band with the gift card. We keep spare cash and all our credit cards in there too and only take enough to the parks in case magic bands stop working (which has never happened).

The last trip we didn't use a credit card the whole trip. We did use some cash for pressed pennies :)

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my ipad fit in the safe in our POFQ room last year. I was nervous about bringing it, because of storing it while at the parks. The safes there are bigger than I thought they were... there was plenty of room left with the ipad. I also keep my money and any jewelry I am not wearing that day.

They can fit a Vera Bradley Mickey Mouse purse and tablet in them. My wife was able to do that. Not huge safes, but bigger than expected.

They can fit a Vera Bradley Mickey Mouse purse and tablet in them. My wife was able to do that. Not huge safes, but bigger than expected.
And are the deluxe safes different than the value/mods? Are they bigger? I thought I saw them in a video before. I am staying at WL for the first time in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter