Room Service hours

SnowWhite2

DIS Veteran
I've noticed on Scott's site a Navigator for the Dream that says room service is only available until 1 am. Is that a new standard? I thought room service was 24 hrs.

Hi.
Best part of room service for us was coffee, croissant, and fruit quietly arriving at 6:50 to enjoy on the veranda while the teen kids were still sleeping!

Didn't remember to take advantage of this service on our first cruise and haven't been able to take a second one yet.

LAX

Hi.
Best part of room service for us was coffee, croissant, and fruit quietly arriving at 6:50 to enjoy on the veranda while the teen kids were still sleeping!
Yes, we do this on most cruises (minus the balcony and usually closer to 6:15).

I have to remember on my upcoming cruise to take advantage of room service.

Does anyone know how soon you can order on boarding day?

Counting down only 20 days to go… Dream out of NYC to San Juan!

🚢💫😎👍🏻✨🌴

🚢💫😎👍🏻✨🌴
Your stateroom has to be available to order room service. So, depending on the cruise, not before 1:30 or 2:00 PM.

🚢💫😎👍🏻✨🌴
You can order as soon as you are in your room. We just returned from the Dream and chose this route for our embarkation lunch. It was lovely to have lunch on the balcony and avoid the chaos of the buffet.

You can order as soon as you are in your room. We just returned from the Dream and chose this route for our embarkation lunch. It was lovely to have lunch on the balcony and avoid the chaos of the buffet.
What would be available to order? It definitely wasn't a peaceful start to the cruise when we had lunch at the MDR.

LAX

🚢💫😎👍🏻✨🌴
Once your rooms are ready, you can order room service so usually between 1:30pm - 2pm .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter