Room Service/Playground?

mamatojon

DIS Veteran
I was just looking on dvcmember.com and it shows the only DVC resort with in-room dining as Boardwalk Villas, but on allearsnet.com they have WL and BC with room service... do they not do room service to the villa portion? Can anyone confirm room service at VWL and BCV?

Also, it says that BCV has no playground for kids, I thought there was one by Stormalong Bay? Am I correct?

Thanks in advance.

There is definitely room service at VWL. It is the same menu as WL. We ordered from them during out trip last Dec. Unfortunately, the food was not good at all.

I would bet it works the same for BCV.

I don't remember seeing a playground at BC, but as I have no little ones, I am not certain.

BCV does have room service available. We used it in May. Here's a link to the menu: Yacht & Beach Club In-Room Dining

There is a small playground in the corner of SAB. Not very impressive, but it kept my kids busy for a while as we waited for our room.

Thanks much guys! I guess dvcmember.com just has inaccurate information. Good thing I can come here, huh? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter