Room Service

tjkrk

Earning My Ears
My elderly grandparents ordered room service during their stay. They had enough dining credits to cover it, however, they accidentally told the cast member to just charge their room. Our trip is now over. What are the chances of Disney going back to use their dining credits and applying a credit towards their account for these in room dining charges.

My elderly grandparents ordered room service during their stay. They had enough dining credits to cover it, however, they accidentally told the cast member to just charge their room. Our trip is now over. What are the chances of Disney going back to use their dining credits and applying a credit towards their account for these in room dining charges.

Call...ask for the billing department and explain the mistake. Maybe they can fix it. Worth it a try.

Did you have credits left over? If you used or converted them to other meals/snacks, then there's not much they can do.

Did you have credits left over? If you used or converted them to other meals/snacks, then there's not much they can do.

Yes they had credits left over.

We are checking into it but it has taken awhile to figure out who exactly we need to contact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter