• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room/Ticket purchased separately- can they be combined?

tink2

DIS Veteran
My daughter and friend are heading to Disney next week for one day in the parks. They bought their tickets online and were originally going to stay offsite. They have since changed to 2 nights on site in Pop Century. I know they will have a Keys to the Kingdom card for their hotel room- can their one day ticket be added to that as well when they check in?

Last edited:
If they have the room and the ticket both entered in MDE they will be linked
Perfect- thanks
Yes- they bought the tickets through Disney online so that’s what I was thinking too- just not a “package”

Perfect- thanks
Yes- they bought the tickets through Disney online so that’s what I was thinking too- just not a “package”
We buy our tickets at a reputable discount ticket vendor and usually do room only reservations or this time we rented DVC points (we leave for Orlando in a week!). We don’t find the packages a very good deal if you do some searching on your own. Both our DVC reservation and tickets are in MDE and we are all set!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter