Rooms, Pins, Furniture - Updated 4/4/07

DaraAllen

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the
Seeking credits or the things in my sig:

Note that I have much more stuff than this, so if there's something you want, please feel free to ask. If I have extras, we can work out something. No, I don't have extra mansion, old pirate quest, stitch, or any of the obvious!

6 * Pirate Fortress Rooms (codes) Card says Pirate Fortress Room; Room Name is Caribbean Town Square
2 * HSM room (codes)

2* HSM piano

3 * Mad Hatter hats

5 * Giraffe pins (host only)
3 * 2006 Holiday Wreath Pin (host only)
6 * Club 33 pins (host only)
5 * Space Mountain Sign Pin (host only)
3 * Happiest Celebration on Earth Pins
2 * sets of Tron pins
3 * sets of Space Mountain Pins
5 * sets of New Orleans Pins
3 * sets of Holiday Pins

5* explorer rugs
5* hippo rugs
5* Rhino JC posters
3* Magenta rocket couches
5* Fish water aquariums

40* Pirate Wells

I want the Disney 5/9 pin...my daughter is on right now, but I'll look for you as soon as she's done :thumbsup2

Peasy, np, it's yours

surf - you have more experience trading items for credits, this is my first time, so you give me a ballpark!

Oops I didnt realize that you wanted credits, I too am saving up for Halloween.. So Im out..

shoot, dinner came up...are you still on? I'm going to check

I would love the pirate fortress room code, I'm crazy about pirates! The thrillseekers room, couch and pin would be nice too since I don't live near DLR or WDW and can't just go on over and pick up the codes.
Unfortunately I don't have a quest kiosk so is there any other way that I could pay you the credits? :blush: Like me trading you buyable items that when sold equal the amount of credits you would want?
I know its a BIG credit loss on my part but I'm willing to do it because I have been looking for those codes.

Let me know what you think is fair, Good Luck and Happy Trading!
~Sparkle_Cherry

EDIT: Oh by the way, I just read your signature DaraAllen and I have some blue princess shoes for your daughter if she still needs them :)

OK, Cherry, you can have the fortress room code and the thrillseekers set. We can do the shoes and the "sell the stuff for credits" idea. Now, we need to come up with a "price". I have to go to a meeting right now, but when I get done, I will poke around and see what the going rate is for that, with some discount for bulk buying! ttyl

Sparkle_Cherry said:
I would love the pirate fortress room code, I'm crazy about pirates! The thrillseekers room, couch and pin would be nice too since I don't live near DLR or WDW and can't just go on over and pick up the codes.
Unfortunately I don't have a quest kiosk so is there any other way that I could pay you the credits? :blush: Like me trading you buyable items that when sold equal the amount of credits you would want?
I know its a BIG credit loss on my part but I'm willing to do it because I have been looking for those codes.

~Sparkle_Cherry

EDIT: Oh by the way, I just read your signature DaraAllen and I have some blue princess shoes for your daughter if she still needs them :)

I am interested in 2 lightcycle pins. How many credits are you looking for, for each pin, please?

PurpleDuck said:
I am interested in 2 lightcycle pins. How many credits are you looking for, for each pin, please?

Duck, how about 1700 for both? Gives you some discount for multiple buys!

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:
I don't know if this is fair but 2500 for the 3/5 Everest
Light, it sounds fair to me. My problem is being able to get it to you. What times Eastern US are you on?

hdmonkeybug said:
what would you want for two teleport magics?

Monkey, how does 6,000 for both sound? I'm pricing compared to other posts I've seen, with some discount for buying two!

Sparkle_Cherry said:

~Sparkle_Cherry

OK, from what I can tell, this is talking serious credits. From my jaunt through our boards, I see 5,000 for the fortress room, up to 9,000 for the Kali couch and up to 10,000 for the AK room. Given the ranges on the kali couch and AK rooms, and the multiple buy discount, I think 15,000 and the blue suede shoes (LOL!) for all. I am still holding these for you, but if that's more than you bargained for (I know I choked!) I need to know as soon as possible to put them back out there.

DaraAllen said:
Light, it sounds fair to me. My problem is being able to get it to you. What times Eastern US are you on?

I am usually on 11am - 2pm/3pm EST.

I am going to have to pass on the lightcycle pins for now. Thanks anyway!

How about 3Lightcycle 2Churro for 4,000 credits.

ps, let me know if the thrill seekers did not go through. No rush. :thumbsup2

Thanks

Mordux

DaraAllen said:
Monkey, how does 6,000 for both sound? I'm pricing compared to other posts I've seen, with some discount for buying two!
Dara-It would normally sound like a great deal, but I am going to have to pass at this time-Just too much to give up this close to Halloween! Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter