Rooms that say they hold 3: 6500 forward ?

catjammies

Mouseketeer
We'll be along the 6500 corrider.
These rooms say they hold three.
They know on the reservation that we need room for 4.
Are these amongst the rooms that have the ceiling bed come down - in addition to the sofa that folds down???

Do you mean PASSPORTER says they hold three?

If so, please don't worry, they have erroneous information regarding room occupancy.

If you have a party of four and have booked a reservation with DCL it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to book you into a cabin that holds less than four. :) You will have the pull-down berth over the single sofa bed.

We were in 6540 (verandah) and it slept four without a problem. Sofa did convert and there was a drop down berth above that.

I read the "Passporter" book and was starting to get worried to about the "sleeps 3-4" rooms even though I had a booking for 4. Fortunately, the wonderful folks on the DIS Boards set me straight.

I'm assuming there are rails on the pull-down berth. Right?

The passporter says the room we have booked only holds 3 too but it actually holds 4...don't believe any of the room counts in that book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter