Rope-drop strategy update + park pics

No idea. They must have not been allowed through right at rope drop is all I could guess. As we were coming around to the line we saw people start to come through from the other side of the castle. So we clearly had a head start. As we were walking through the line though there were a lot that we saw coming through that side.

No idea. They must have not been allowed through right at rope drop is all I could guess.
OK, thanks. I guess we’ll simply have to roll the dice this morning. It annoys me that they’re not consistent about it and that they don’t keep us updated/informed. I’ll report back later.

Oops I meant to report on Saturday Early Entry also (looks like I deleted on phone). I think what happened is a handful of people went left. Then more of the crowd caught on. We made good time around Alice but ended up with 21 min wait which is pushing my max for bypassing PP. Just after we got in line it was then a flood of left siders, to the point where the line for PP went all to way to the “tunnel”. This was a real mess.

Then at the end of EE, I wanted to go out of Fantasyland to join rope drop for Adventureland, but was turned around as it was now one way for rope drop. Super annoying.

Sounds like Sunday was no left side. This morning 2/18 was no left side either. There was security guard to left of castle waving people to go right.

So, that would be my cue in the future: security or cast member standing guard, go right. If not, go left.

Really a bummer it’s so inconsistent and can make or break a busy morning. My guess is they “want” it open for crowd flow, but close it due to daily construction changes. Unless, after Saturday they decided it’s not worth having it open during this busy week.

I noted today the top of the scrim was missing.

Good luck all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter