Rope Drop

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
I've read some posts in the past where people are all excited about rope drop.

do the parks do something special for the first people in the park each day? if so, what??

i think i remember reading somewhere that some of the cast sing something on the train platform at MK but i'm not sure if that was just before the park opened that day or if that was an everyday thing.

The MK and AK both do really nice shows for opening the parks (except on EMH mornings). The MK one involves characters on the train, and there is a family picked to help open the MK. The AK one is a show with Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto on a truck, and Mickey is on the Tree. I really like that show.

When we were there in August DHS did a fabulous opening show with a pretend movie shoot. A preselected couple were the stars and everyone waiting at the rope drop were the extras. It was quite imaginative and helped passed the time until the park opened.

excellent - what time does this usually happen? it is just minutes before opening the gate or more like half an hour?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter