Rose and Crown Fireworks Package

Humm I wonder what will happen to the reservations that my friends and I have already booked during this time? They have one for the 29th and ours is the 27th
View attachment 616351

Very strange since the Candlelight dinner is said to be "Rose & Crown" Dining Room - and it would be for the Candlelight not Harmonious. The literally can do both without impacting the other.

And the Candlelight page has dates that don't match up with days they are cancelling Harmonious dinners, the first show is November 29 through December 1. It could be that yours is fine??

Very strange since the Candlelight dinner is said to be "Rose & Crown" Dining Room - and it would be for the Candlelight not Harmonious. The literally can do both without impacting the other.

And the Candlelight page has dates that don't match up with days they are cancelling Harmonious dinners, the first show is November 29 through December 1. It could be that yours is fine??
The candlelight starts before November 29th. The narrators just haven’t been selected yet.

Still waiting for a call or email about my Harmonious package….

Yes! I just got an alert and booked my reservation for Dec 21st. Looks like they finally opened up the reservations that weren't available past Thanksgiving. If you wanted this, RUN!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Booked it for one date - still more availability on that date and other dates I checked for the period of my trip - but I restrained myself : )

From November 25, 2021 to January 9, 2022, the Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package will be unavailable to accommodate the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays Presented by AdventHealth – Candlelight Processional Dining Package.

dang......*pout*
Humm I wonder what will happen to the reservations that my friends and I have already booked during this time? They have one for the 29th and ours is the 27th
View attachment 616351

So last night I called guest services about my 11/27 reservation and the wording that was posted on the website. The CM talked to someone and came back and assured me my reservation was valid. She said well I see how the wording is confusing and I told her that i read it as no harmonious during this time because of CP. She told me it meant that you couldn’t double dip (get a reservation for one and expect the other). That seemed wild to me but hung up with the intention to go to either the restaurant or guest services on our first day of our trip.
I just looked at the webpage and the bolded wording has now been removed….maybe my call got them to straighten it out. Lol
Just glad that we will be able to keep this reservation!

So I made a reservation for us on December 13 at 9pm (that was the only time). I will for sure need to snack that day because I will starving at 9PM!! It's our last night so I think this will be a perfect ending!

Has anyone seen the menu for htis? I thought I saw it one time but now can't find it
It just says 1 appetizer, 1 entree, a dessert platter, and unlimited beverages. I'm currently googling for any current reviews to see what's on that dessert platter. 🍨

I also noticed that it says the price is *inclusive* of tax & gratuity.

Has anyone seen the menu for htis? I thought I saw it one time but now can't find it
There's a good comprehensive review with pictures of the food at Green Vacation Deals blog. (I guess I can't post a link.) It seems there is a slightly limited menu. Choose between Fish & Chips, Bangers & Mash, Shepherds Pie, or Catch of the Day. The dessert platter includes minis of 3 desserts: The Sticky toffee pudding, strawberry trifle, and a chocolate malt mousse.

I made an ADR for this. We signed up for a couple of notification services and have received a notification for this and the California Grill for every night we are there. M

Does anyone happen to know if a plant based option is available for this event? I see that the "Savory Impossible Hot Pot" is an option on the regular menu, but it's rather conspicuously left off of the prix fixe menu. I booked this earlier today, never imagining that there wouldn't be a plant based option because WDW has been so great about always offering one lately...and I'd be really bummed to have to cancel because we're vegetarians. Anyone have any knowledge or experience with this?

Hi all!
Got lucky and just secured a 12/4 6top for the R&C fireworks package! Have a question regarding check-in for the 9:00pm seating- Is it really critical to check-in 45 min prior? Will be coming off a tour and wanted to calculate backwards. Thanks in advance for anyone's expertise.

How does the timing work for this, does it start at 9pm and are you still eating after the fireworks finish?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter