• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rose and Crown or Chefs

TheLittles

Mouseketeer
Staying at YC looking to have our last dinner somewhere close. Trying to decide between these two. Never been to either and both seem like they might be good. Thanks :)

We prefer Chefs de France, and think the food is a bit better, expecially for "the last supper" ;)

If you can get ADR for R&C around Illuminations time, however, that might be worth it.

We prefer Rose and Crown even though we enjoy French food more than English food as a general rule. Les Chefs is so crowded and the food is just OK, at Rose and Crown you can sit on the patio if it's nice and the tables aren't nearly so jammed together inside and we enjoy the food there quite a bit.

We've done Les Chefs twice (once as the Candlelight Processional Dinner package) and been disappointed both times; whereas we try to eat at Rose and Crown every other trip or so.

We didn't care for food at Rose & Crown. Food is much better at Chefs. It is nice to sit outside at Rose & Crown but that's the only thing that is better.

I would say for the Last Nights dinner. I would go to Les Chef's de France . Typically when my DH and I go to Rose and Crown its mainly for beer and fish and chips.. Just cause we cant pass it up, but at Chef's we order the filet and its soooooo good.. I would pick Chef's :thumbsup2

I would agree with most people as above - the food at Chef's is probably better, but the atmosphere and service is not great! It is SO crowded and the tables are so close together that we couldn't wait to get out of there.

Rose & Crown food is fine (not spectacular) but the service and ambiance is MUCH better. So it really just depends pn what matters more to you for this meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter