Rose and Crown with Toddler

maddiesmommie

Mouseketeer
We have ps for 7:30 pm at Rose and Crown and are hoping to catch illuminations from there. We will have our 23 month old with us. How is the food? Do they have a children's menu and will we be out of place here with a toddler?

We went there March 17, 2001 with both DDs...one was 4 years old and one was 13 months old and they had food that both girls were interested in trying. We weren't out of place at all. We sat outside under the awning thing and had a great time. If you sit outside the closest bathroom is accually across the "street" I forget what building....just incase you are toliet training which we were at the time. :p
DH really wants to go back, but we always run out of time and though the girls had a fine time it isn't top on their lists. :smooth:

We took our DD there at that age, she loved it. The food was very good on the kids menu, and had lots of familiar favorites. I believe she had mac and cheese, and shared some of my chicken and mashed potatoes too. She loved sampling that, and also loved the fish and chips, just not the malt vinegar!

Thanks for the info, all the help I have recieved on this board has been so wonderful. I can't imagine not being a " Dis'r" and trying to plan this trip in the dark!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter