• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rose And Crown

disneyfreak202

Mouseketeer
Is it scheduled for a closure? Trying to book the first two weeks of November for dinner (not the fireworks package) and nothing Is available. I find it hard to believe it’s booked when I could get any other restaurant…..

We are trying to knock off another country on our list so hoping it’s open!

A poster on another Disney site (I believe they’re a CM) is reporting a rumor that it’s being transitioned from a table service restaurant to some kind of lounge experience. No idea how much truth there is to it except to note that the source is pretty reliable.

A poster on another Disney site (I believe they’re a CM) is reporting a rumor that it’s being transitioned from a table service restaurant to some kind of lounge experience. No idea how much truth there is to it except to note that the source is pretty reliable.
I wonder what that will mean for packages. Prime location and all

I was just able to book for dinner on Nov 9th but not a package. I had an alert set up and just got the notification about 10 mins ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter