• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rose & Crown Counter service vs table service for lunch

Sozo2000

Earning My Ears
Is there a place to see the difference in prices for the counter service vs the table service you make a reservation for for lunch at the Rose & Crown? I see that the normal fish and chips is $22 at the table service for lunch and don't remember spending that much at the counter service. Wondering if we should cancel reservation to save.

Thanks in advance

Traci

Fish and chips at the R&C is much better than that from Yorkshire County Fish Shop. Of course, the price reflects this as well and linch and dinner menu and pricing at R&C are the same (as has become the case with many of the TS restaurants at WDW). The F&C at the R&C Pub is more comparable to the QS offering at Yorkshire County, but the beer is better :smooth:. I find the fish at Yorkshire County to be rather greasy. The pub offering was nice and crisp when I had it two weeks ago.

We love the fish at Yorksire. Its a great CS option at EPCOT and one of our faves!

We just ate at Rose & Crown last week and I had the Fish & Chips. For the price of $22 I would do counter service next time. I felt like it was a very heavy batter and only one piece of fish. I left still feeling hungry. That said I enjoy good Fish & Chips and get some good Halibut F&C on the Oregon Coast.

We haven't been there since Nov 2015 but we used to get 2 regular sized pieces of fish at Yorkshire. If you only get 1 piece of fish inside, that's a big rip off IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter