• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package - Opening October 1

Literally just got to my room here in Disney and now wondering if I should stay up all night refreshing.

Literally just got to my room here in Disney and now wondering if I should stay up all night refreshing.
Set your alarm for 5:25 and start refreshing around 5:30, the other desert parties went live sometime between 5:35 and 5:40.

Set your alarm for 5:25 and start refreshing around 5:30, the other desert parties went live sometime between 5:35 and 5:40.
Thanks, I was able to book a dessert after party at the MK when it went live. I just got excited seeing the “check availability” already on the Epcot options. I’ll try to get some sleep 💤

I was able to snag a Spice Road fireworks ADR for Oct 1 at 12:30 AM CT but I really wanted Rose and Crown. I don't know if it was a glitch or if I missed out on R&C. I was checking for R&C at 12 AM but nothing was coming up. It was just by happenstance that I got the SR later before I decided it was time to go to bed and wake up tomorrow at 5:20 AM CT.

I woke up early on accident and im in some queue with space mountain. App not working at all.

How many guests can be up at 5:15 and 2:15?!

Are you kidding me? There wasn't a virtual waiting room for anything recently(Steakhouse 71, MK Dessert, Contemporary Fireworks, Space 220) and we get one today?

Are you kidding me? There wasn't a virtual waiting room for anything recently(Steakhouse 71, MK Dessert, Contemporary Fireworks, Space 220) and we get one today?
Right. I had no problems getting MK dessert at like 8am eastern. I wake up accidentally early and I’m sitting in a queue? I’d be fine if it just said “opens at 6.” I’m not staying on this page for 40 more minutes. It isn’t that big of a deal to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter