Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package - Opening October 1

Ugh, I was able to search times on my ipad with no availability. So I hit refresh and now I'm in the waiting room.

Dumb question: In the app, how do you search for Epcot??

I had the page still left open from earlier in Chrome on my desktop. I logged back in on another tab. Once logged in, I went back to the original tab and hit Check Availability, selected date/guests, and 9:00pm showed as available. Was then able to book it for 5 guests.

Last edited:

I get nothing on the app and am in orbit for the original page and making dining reservations

I have been up since 4:45 all logeed in and ready. Check here and see this about the waiting room! Now I feel like I am behind everyone. I wish Disney would be consistent!!!

Were you in the "waiting room", then it went live? I'm still stuck waiting.

No, I still had a tab in my browser opened from earlier on my desktop. I did not refresh it so it did not go into the waiting room maybe?

I had the page still left open from earlier in Chrome on my desktop. I logged back in on another tab. Once logged in, I hit the Check Availability, selected date/guests, and 9:00pm showed as available. Was then able to book it for 5 guests.
That is the same for me, the actual page for the event it sent me to the virtual waiting room but the one I had opened with just Epcot and 9PM as the filter it let me book.

You can pretty much get every night for CA grill right now except for the 3rd on the app. Go to reserve dining and when it takes you to the site and virtual waiting room go back to the app and it should allow you to search.

I had the page still left open from earlier in Chrome on my desktop. I logged back in on another tab. Once logged in, I hit the Check Availability, selected date/guests, and 9:00pm showed as available. Was then able to book it for 5 guests.

YES! Thank you, thank you, thank you! That worked for me as well on Chrome on my laptop just now!

I'm glad I'm not the only one in the waiting room. I didn't have this issue for Steakhouse 71 or Space 220. I left my browser open and made the mistake of hitting refresh at 5:30am EST and now I'm in the waiting room. So I guess I just wait now? This hasn't happened to me before. :-(

Is Rose and Crown Fireworks Package available every night. I feel like precovid it was only on the weekends or limited nights?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter