• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package - Opening October 1

Going on what sounds like the same structure of package as before ... you can only pick from package menu.

There were two, maybe three appetizers, small cheese plate or scotch egg, maybe soup.
There were four entrees, fish & chips, salmon, bangers & mash and corned beef.
There is one dessert, a trio sampler.
Alcohol is wine and beer.
Non-alcohol the soda, tea, coffee, lemonade.
Well phooey. I don't want any of those. I was hoping for the chicken curry or the shepherds pie.

Sigh, when is this going to open for December? Was I too slow today or is it still not open?

We did the package last night (10/1) and agree with what others have said on the view. If the view is most important, then no, you can not see the main projection eye/stargate/circle thing at all.

Our view was similar to gottalovepluto’s above, except we were further toward the end toward the international gateway so even a bit less of the circle, though the two other lower screens were more straight on. We were also under the metal canopy’s, so some of the higher fireworks were a bit obstructed depending on where sat.

If you want a nice reserved spot to sit, it is worth it. That was our primary goal so I was good with it. The rest of the family were very happy with doing it. However as others said, if paying for a premium seat, should expect a premium view.

Food was good. Regular Rose & Crown from their regular menu, just a bit more limited in choices.

All drinks on the attached menu included as well. Sorry not the best pics of the menu. Had not realized someone folded instead of rolled it up 😊

Our waitress was fantastic though. No issues with our 11 year old ordering off kid’s menu.

It was a much better experience than Space 220 we did the night before. Our waiter was great at Space 220, but bad seating (I had a great view of the staff entering and exiting the kitchen), and they were out of two entrees my two older daughters were looking forward to.

57FFF8E6-F5B2-43D9-BF36-ED8BBC053EDF.jpegDD0ABE5B-D248-42FE-A749-8A3865357B67.jpeg

Last edited:

We did the package last night (10/1) and agree with what others have said on the view. If the view is most important, then no, you can not see the main projection eye/stargate/circle thing at all.

Our view was similar to gottalovepluto’s above, except we were further toward the end toward the international gateway so even a bit less of the circle, though the two other lower screens were more straight on. We were also under the metal canopy’s, so some of the higher fireworks were a bit obstructed depending on where sat.

If you want a nice reserved spot to sit, it is worth it. That was our primary goal so I was good with it. The rest of the family were very happy with doing it. However as others said, if paying for a premium seat, should expect a premium view.

Food was good. Regular Rose & Crown from their regular menu, just a bit more limited in choices.

All drinks on the attached menu included as well. Sorry not the best pics of the menu. Had not realized someone folded instead of rolled it up 😊

Our waitress was fantastic though. No issues with our 11 year old ordering off kid’s menu.

It was a much better experience than Space 220 we did the night before. Our waiter was great at Space 220, but bad seating (I had a great view of the staff entering and exiting the kitchen), and they were out of two entrees my two older daughters were looking forward to.

View attachment 609424View attachment 609425

Thank you SO much for this!!

And sorry your Space220 dinner wasn't a great experience.

Another thanks for posting the menu, this is different from what I saw at another website but since its coming directly from the Rose n Crown I'm thinking this is the best source. I very happy to see they have soup and cottage pie on the menu, the one I saw didn't include either item.

Thanks again for posting the menu! pixiedust:

@gottalovepluto...thank you for the pictures. I was hoping to book a fireworks cruise, but I won't bother. I don't want to spend a lot of money when we wouldn't even be able to see the stargate thing.

Thanks!

Do you recall what the offerings were on the kids menu?

Sorry, unfortunately no. They didn’t offer us a kids menu. We asked the waitress if my son could order off it, and she went by memory. The first thing she said was the cheesy pasta (Mac and cheese) and that was all my son wanted to hear and didn’t get to any other items. Came with choice of two sides. He got fruit and fries.

I'm surprised there isn't a vegetarian/vegan/plant based option. I wonder if it's something people can special request from the main menu? Looks like the main menu has what appears to be a shepards pie with Impossible meat instead of beef.

So basically the same menu as before but switched the Corned Beef for Shephard's Pie, which is likely a plus for many and instead of Salmon, Fish of the Day - likely much easier for them.

Sounds like a good value all around. Thanks for sharing.

I don't see anything past November 24. If you try any dates after the 24th the drop down box showing 9 pm doesn't populate.
Yes I’m getting frustrated. I’ve tried the whole week after Thanksgiving and it’s grayed out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter