• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rose & Crown Fireworks Reservations for the week of 10/16

dandee

Mouseketeer
I posted on the main Restaurants forum and got 1 response, but this may be the more appropriate place to ask if anyone has been able to book Rose & Crown Fireworks package for the week of 10/16? The very kind person who responded said they tried for the week of 10/16 and the week of 10/23 and nothing was available for either week. I'm just wondering if I am waiting for reservations to be released or if they were released and sold out way before the week of 10/16. In November of last year it was several days after our 60th day out from our January trip that they released the reservations for the package. Thanks!

I suspect they have not been released.

I went beginning of August and these were not released until mid-July.

Keep checking and be ready to jump on it… they will book super fast!!

Good luck!

I posted on the main Restaurants forum and got 1 response, but this may be the more appropriate place to ask if anyone has been able to book Rose & Crown Fireworks package for the week of 10/16? The very kind person who responded said they tried for the week of 10/16 and the week of 10/23 and nothing was available for either week. I'm just wondering if I am waiting for reservations to be released or if they were released and sold out way before the week of 10/16. In November of last year it was several days after our 60th day out from our January trip that they released the reservations for the package. Thanks!
I tried at the earliest possible moment to book the fireworks package for 10/28 and it was not available. There are only two of us and absolutely everything else was available including Space 220. There is no way they were sold out.

I can tell you that a reliable source on another site is reporting a rumor that Rose and Crown will be transitioning from a full table service restaurant to some type of lounge experience and that's why no reservations are available past October 2. I've been checking from time to time and have not seen reservations for Rose and Crown, either the fireworks package or just the restaurant. So there may be some truth to the rumor.

I can tell you that a reliable source on another site is reporting a rumor that Rose and Crown will be transitioning from a full table service restaurant to some type of lounge experience and that's why no reservations are available past October 2. I've been checking from time to time and have not seen reservations for Rose and Crown, either the fireworks package or just the restaurant. So there may be some truth to the rumor.
I have been trying every day for weeks! Why do they not announce it or black them out. So inconsiderate of Disney.>:(>:(

I have been trying every day for weeks! Why do they not announce it or black them out. So inconsiderate of Disney.>:(>:(
Well it may not actually be happening, although it seems like all signs are pointing to some type of change.

Also, if something happens with the schedule and it gets pushed back, Disney can just release another block of short term reservations.

I've been trying every day for weeks to get reservations for this. Either block them off as unavailable or open them up. Don't waste my time and money looking for reservations.

Now being reported there will no longer be lunch service in the dining room - just dinner starting at 4 pm. For some reason, there are still no reservations available after early October. I set a dining alert for the 28th, so we'll see what happens.

Now being reported there will no longer be lunch service in the dining room - just dinner starting at 4 pm. For some reason, there are still no reservations available after early October. I set a dining alert for the 28th, so we'll see what happens.
Thanks for the info- where did you see this?

Has anyone had any luck? I'm looking for mid November and it looks like nothing is available. But maybe they just haven't been loaded yet? In the past I always found something 60 days prior. Is this a new thing?

I'm two weeks out and have been checking every day. Customer service isn't saying anything. If they have no plans on having the package then please have the courtesy to gray out / block the days. Seeing the "Sorry, nothing is available" every day for weeks is disrespectful of my time. Just tell me if you plan on having it or not but they won't say.

I'm two weeks out and have been checking every day. Customer service isn't saying anything. If they have no plans on having the package then please have the courtesy to gray out / block the days. Seeing the "Sorry, nothing is available" every day for weeks is disrespectful of my time. Just tell me if you plan on having it or not but they won't say.
I 100% agree with you. If they are no longer offering it, it shouldn't come up as an option!

Did they really get rid of it? We’re doing the 50th dessert party and Nicky’s not so scary dessert party for the fireworks, you may check those out

Seems like there is still nothing. And only dinner (no lunch) as potential times in Oct onward for non-fireworks dining. Not that any of the plain old dinner times have dropped anyways.

Frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter