Rose & Crown Menu Change

I was looking fwd to trying yorkshire pudding.. Well I hope they maybe change the menu again by Sept so I can try it..lol

So we have now cancelled 2 adr’s. We cancelled rose and crown because they toned down the menu. We cancelled whispering canyon because they just got rid of the antics. How disappointing. 50s prime time might be next.

Is the steak really off the menu completely? We have reservations there in a few weeks and my son is allergic to poultry and seafood. He had planned on ordering the steak! Bummer. We may have to look else where as I believe the steak was one of the very few things he could have there that he would actually order and enjoy. The other options he probably can have don't appeal to him at all.

Last edited:
Anyone who is disappointed needs to make sure they e-mail Disney, and explain why they are canceling their reservations. People don't go to WDW for generic experiences, and they need to realize that. Seems they are making everything generic-from rooms to food. What is next?

I agree with everyone who has said they're tired of Disney downsizing their menus because of the dining plan. With the menu as it is now we won't be going back for a while. Love watching Illuminations but no guarantee you can get a table outside. I love their fish and chips but they're the same outside at Yorkshire for much less.

Little bump, sorry :x

Does anyone have a photo of the burger with the beer cheese sauce? Does it come with chips, or just the leeks on the side?

Edit: thank you to Lilclerk, my apologies for not reading the thread more diligently, false alarm post.

Last edited:
Wait, I'm lttp here, did they really take the Fish and Chips off the menu at the Rose & Crown?? Now that is a baffling move. There must be some mistake lol, thats like removing disney burgers and chicken nuggets/fries from every quick service dining location on property, completely nonsensical.
The fish & chips are still there, the steak and the steak w/ fish options were removed.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/rose-and-crown-dining-room/menus/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter