Rose gold Ears/Jersey - Watch thread

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Shelbizzles, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Shelbizzles

Shelbizzles Mermaid

So from my understanding the rose gold ears are currently sold out, correct?
    We arrive tonight and I was hoping to start a Watch thread in hopes that I would be able to get a pair while I’m down there!
    If anyone sees them for sale, I would love to know! Thanks
    :disrocks:

Ive updated the thread to watch for the jerseys as well!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. tulipgrl7

tulipgrl7 Mouseketeer

I didn't know this was a thing but just googled them and they are BEAUTIFUL!! GL!!

Shelbizzles likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Best Aunt

Best Aunt "That's the best-est present ever!"

I asked in Mousegears at Epcot over Labor Day weekend. They did not have them at the time. Cast member said to check in the morning because when they are put out, they sell out immediately.

They have been available since my trip. Not sure which stores. Don't know if they sold out again.

Shelbizzles likes this.
  5. SaintsManiac

SaintsManiac DIS Veteran

I was hoping to grab some on the shop parks app, but I am guessing they will be in store only.

6. peteykirch

peteykirch DIS Veteran

Guess when we were down there 9/2-9/12 we lucked out because around 3PM we were strolling through the Emporium and there were like 3 on the shelves, and then a CM came out with a cart full of bags of them.

If we knew how prized these things were, we would've bought a good chunk of them to fund another Disney vacation.

Disney Princess likes this.
  7. JacknSally

JacknSally DIS Veteran

They're not sold out anymore.

Shelbizzles likes this.
  8. BarbieGal457

BarbieGal457 DIS Veteran

My sister got them for me right as they came out and they really are gorgeous! I do find the band a bit tight and the sequins a bit itchy but they're beautiful. I am not sure about today but my friend who is there now has been posting daily they've been sold out her entire trip. Maybe they will up production especially for the holiday season!

9. Leelo

Leelo Never grow up. It's a trap!

RachaelA likes this.
  10. vanjust14

vanjust14 DIS Veteran

The week after Labor Day we were in MK and a cast member asked a girl who had them on where she got them. She said on Main St at the Emporium. The cast member said he was going to run over there right after his shift was over. I didn't know they were so coveted. Wish I had gotten them now, lol.

11. Daldea

Daldea Mouseketeer

We arrive Monday and I neeeeeeeeed to get my hands on one of these! definitely following...

Shelbizzles likes this.
  12. Stasieki

Stasieki DIS Veteran

13. goaljira

goaljira Earning My Ears

The wife really wanted a pair of these, but we've had no luck in any of our 8 days so far. Only got 2 more days left to find them!

14. dizluvah

dizluvah DIS Veteran

I will be searching while we are there Oct 1-8. Not only do I want a pair but I have had a few friends request I pick them up a pair as well. Fingers crossed!

15. camnhan

camnhan DIS Veteran

Yikes! I didn't realize and this was one of the things on my list to get and send back to my DD at college :(

16. RachaelA

RachaelA DIS Veteran

I need a pair!

17. DisneyOma

DisneyOma DIS Veteran

They are selling them online - for about $60. I had to google them because I was there in August and didn't see any 'rose gold' anything, except some jewelry. To me, they look like pink sequins and glitter? Nothing 'gold' about them at all, and they didn't look all that great at the shops. Just pink gltter Minnie ears, and not well made at all. It looked like the glitter on the headband would be very irritating.

18. xjillianpaige

xjillianpaige adventure is out there

A friend of mine got some on etsy.

19. JacknSally

JacknSally DIS Veteran

Small shops have been offering rose gold ears for a couple of years now and while some are lower quality, several are much higher quality and comfort than the Disney Parks versions. My favorites are from Elephant & Mouse Shop on Etsy.

KirbyLouWho likes this.
  20. Kervisk

Kervisk Earning My Ears

Walked into animal kingdom last Thursday morning my wife saw them and got them. 30 minutes later all out of stock. A CM told me they seem to get them on thirsadays which makes sense seeing how they were also around Thursday Sept 7th

21. grumpy28

grumpy28 DIS Veteran

None to be found in HS today.