Rotational Dining

Terri2007

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I recall reading on another thread that I cannot find, that on the 4 day Wonder cruise we actually miss one of the restaurants. Is this true? It would seem like with the four restaurants (Lumieres, Parrot Cay, Tritons and Animators) that with 4 nights we would get a different one for each. Thanks for your info. :)

I recall reading on another thread that I cannot find, that on the 4 day Wonder cruise we actually miss one of the restaurants. Is this true? It would seem like with the four restaurants (Lumieres, Parrot Cay, Tritons and Animators) that with 4 nights we would get a different one for each. Thanks for your info. :)

The Wonder only has Triton's, Lumiere's is on the Magic. On a 4 day cruise, you eat at the same place on the 2nd and 3rd days. So you don't have to miss out on any!

The Wonder only has Triton's, Lumiere's is on the Magic. On a 4 day cruise, you eat at the same place on the 2nd and 3rd days. So you don't have to miss out on any!

The third night of the cruise is the Pirate Night pirate: , so you get one night at each place with the theme, and then the bonus of the Pirate theme. Also, many will make their reservations for Palo on the 2nd or 3rd night so they get to experience all the dining rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter