Melissabyu

Earning My Ears
Headed to Disney this week. Reservation glitch caused us to now have two separate Hollywood Studios reservations. One party of 3 and another party of 2. They can’t join them together. So when I go to try to do ROTR tickets - any ideas on if I’ll have to ‘select all’ rather than just clicking through? I’m worried only one party will select initially. And I’m worried that taking the extra second will mean we don’t get passes. Any ideas on if the party will select all 5 people automatically and not just one party of three or one party of two?
**the glitch seemed to occur when I shared with my sister. I sent a share for her and her daughter. But I sent to the same email. It renamed both tickets to my sister and dropped a park reservation for her daughter. Disney said it shouldn’t have happened. Hope this makes sense. I’ve been in deep Disney planning a while.

It shouldn't matter, in my experience it adds anyone on your friends and family list with a HS reservation that day to the boarding group list automatically. I have an AP and when my family comes down we are on separate park reservations because you can't book AP/ticket res together and it works fine.

If you can see them all on the same Disney account, it will not matter if they are showing on sepreate reservations. Same thing happened to me last week, and we booked ROTR without any issues.

We had nine of us on separate reservations in December and got BGs on two separate days. As theFoof says above, anyone in your F&F list with a DHS park pass that day will be selected. Don’t even stop to look - just tap Join, Join, Join!

So, you no longer will get that ‘not so fast message’ when family & friends who aren’t in the park need to be deselected?

So, you no longer will get that ‘not so fast message’ when family & friends who aren’t in the park need to be deselected?
The 7AM drop no longer requires you be in the park just that you have a Hollywood Studios reservation that day so no. I believe the 1pm drop requires you enter the park (before hopper hours so you still need a reservation) but not 100% on that.

Correct. Just hit Join, Join, Join as fast as you can and don't even look to see who has been selected. If you get a BG, and someone who does have a park reservation that day was NOT selected, just visit with one of the Guest Experience CMs in the blue shirts, and they'll add that person to your BG.

PS We (myself, DH, and adult kids) have never tried the "line up the Join buttons" procedure and have been successful in getting BGs multiple times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter