RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH scanned for a new boarding group to join immediately after the CM scanned his band to enter the attraction.

I literally can't even with this ride. I'm just gobsmacked! Is there a thread to discusa the ride?? Don't want to spoil it for others.
No thread but you can start one. Just make sure to alert to spoilers in the title

One thing i noticed on the app they changed from yesterday was when you pulled up the BG page, it told you the rough wait time (would say morning, afternoon, evening). They got rid of that today it looks like. I liked it as it gave a rough idea how many have already claimed.

DH scanned for a new boarding group to join immediately after the CM scanned his band to enter the attraction.

I literally can't even with this ride. I'm just gobsmacked! Is there a thread to discusa the ride?? Don't want to spoil it for others.

Good idea. We need a spoiler thread where those who have experienced the ride can openly discuss it.

Just got group 44. No line to park, for bag check, or to get in. Currently groups 10-24.

What was the average down time yesterday?
I don't know for sure but was surprised that it wasn't as long as people made it out to be? I remember reading somewhere here the reset time was 2 hours but I don't think it was anywhere near half of that. But obviously maybe it wasn't a major issue that caused it to go down?

What was the average down time yesterday?

If I recall correctl the first time it has issues it was like 25 minutes or so from after the evaced people. After that I don't think there were any stoppages that were more than a few minutes/not really noticed

I don't know for sure but was surprised that it wasn't as long as people made it out to be? I remember reading somewhere here the reset time was 2 hours but I don't think it was anywhere near half of that. But obviously maybe it wasn't a major issue that caused it to go down?

yeah, I believe for starting it up in the morning takes 2-2.5 hours ... so if they have to totally shut it down and restart from the beginning it could be that long, but it definitely wasn't that long yesterday so must have been something they could fix without full and total reboot

Good luck today everyone! I've got to pack up soon and start driving home 😪.

One little thing I forgot to share...when my mom went back to the car yesterday morning to get the stroller and diaper bag (dad was meeting us from the resort with DD), someone had been in such a hurry to get up to the gate first thing in the morning that they had left their car running 🤣. Security was already on the way.

Everyone in line is being evacuated getting a FastPass right now

I just missed it yesterday and today. I should have just gotten a later BG like I planned. Pretty much as soon as it reopens I’ll be called so it seems pointless to go home. I wish there was a way to cancel and join a different group. I can see this messing up ADRs/park hopping for a lot of people.

Same here, What time do you anticipate EMH rope drop will be Sunday?

I am not sure as we are hearing today they opened at 6 am for a scheduled 9 am opening. ROTR is not even going to be opening for EMH but then they allowed people 3 hours prior today so I am just not sure at all. I don’t really feel like waking up super early after the AK AH and wait hours for it to open. I am glad we get one more days worth of data to decide. It sounds like they also opened other parts of the park early also so if they do that I would be really happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter