RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the general consensus that resort buses start around 6:30am? Planning on doing EMH on Sunday and wondering if they will start earlier.

I will say, it was amazing getting to the park at 6:30 even if you didn’t want to ride Rise of the Resistance. Everything in toy story land was a total walk on. We did slinky 3 times, alien twice and toy story mania twice. Kept my daughter, who is too scared to ride RotR, happy while my son and husband went on the ride.

Do they let you into the ride if you are past the 2 hour window? Like old school FP, when they let you come back any time after your window opened. I am sure not too many people have tested this limit, being too excited to get on ASAP. But, did anyone return after their 2 hour window and were allowed on?
I am thinking this would be an option if you are approaching ADR time or other schedule conflicts.

Looks like Boarding Groups are all filled for the day.

Just made it past where they let us out of line the first time. Really hoping we make it through the ride this time.

So sounds like they opened the park much sooner than yesterday relative to when touchpoints. I don’t understand why announce today as a 9am open when yesterday was 8, but both days they opened around 6... just say it’s 7.

It’s crazy! How in the world is the average guest supposed to plan or know what to do?! Just announce the 6 or 7 am opening if that’s what you’re going to do. We plan to do the Studios Wednesday. So I guess we need to plan for a 6 am opening. I feel really bad for park goers who don’t realize this is happening. Imagine getting there for a 9:00 opening to find you are closed out for the day already & others have been riding for 3 hours.

Been on BG 25 for quite some time.I hope it isn’t down again. I know it takes a while to cycle everyone back through, but this seems longer than yesterday once it reopened and more people actually got through and rode this morning. They also are dealing with people returning from yesterday.

I am sorry but does anyone else feel like you get totally screwed if you thought the park opened at 9 and for there at 8:30 to be told that the BG are all gone for the day? They need to fix that because how are people to know they will open the park 3 hours early.

Sounds like they cut down on boarding numbers today. Highest I've heard someone got was 90. Probably playing it safe today

It’s crazy! How in the world is the average guest supposed to plan or know what to do?! Just announce the 6 or 7 am opening if that’s what you’re going to do. We plan to do the Studios Wednesday. So I guess we need to plan for a 6 am opening. I feel really bad for park goers who don’t realize this is happening. Imagine getting there for a 9:00 opening to find you are closed out for the day already & others have been riding for 3 hours.

Even worse will be Sunday with EMH. I have no idea what they are going to do. Surely they’ll stick to what they said for that day.

I am sorry but does anyone else feel like you get totally screwed if you thought the park opened at 9 and for there at 8:30 to be told that the BG are all gone for the day? They need to fix that because how are people to know they will open the park 3 hours early.
That's why we have these boards. We do our research before going on a WDW vacation.

Just my observation ... maybe they are not giving out as many boarding groups today so they don’t have the same issue as yesterday not being able to get to the higher boarding groups. If the day goes well maybe they will add more??

I wonder if they may also start releasing some boarding groups later in the day...to give people opportunity to get a BG later...to reduce the number of early park-goers that get into a second BG...and to give flexibility in the total number of BG's release in the day to account for down time.

Yeah, and the fact that people are grabbing another BG once tapped in. Getting multiple rides while others are fast asleep awaiting "RD"

I guess it is true about the early bird...

Very curious to see how long this lasts. We will be there in March.

In the meantime :surfweb:popcorn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter