RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to the EMH day of December 8, what was the situation for non-EMH guests when the BGs opened at 7:19 a.m.? Were those guests able to tap into the park early enough to join a group exactly at that time, 7:19 a.m.? Or were they still outside the park?

Reports are it was a few minutes later before they were let in.

Reports were that non-EMH guests were able to tap in and were held further in on Hollywood Blvd (which is a pretty normal EMH day routine) before the VQ went live. If everyone that was in line was in/being held on Hollywood Blvd by that point is unknown, but some were definitely in the park and joined BGs. FYI

I know this has been discussed ad nauseum, but after tapping into the turnstile with MB, I just wait for the VQ to open via MDE? I don’t need to go to the ride itself and scan?

Last edited:
Leaving my apartment now.

Would update while there, but when I access this site on my phone I get redirected to ads and stuff that has viruses and all that fun stuff. So will update whenever I come back home

FWIW, I’ve been getting the rash of pop ups on my iPhone using the Chrome browser all weekend as well. Switched to Safari as my browser and it has been working very well. Good luck this AM!

I know this has been discussed ad nauseum, but after tapping into the turnstile with MB, I just wait for the VW to open? I don’t need to go to the ride itself ?

No need to go to the ride. Just open the app, click on the “Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance - Access by Boarding Group” graphic that should be on the front page of the app. Then click “Join Boarding Group” and follow the instructions.

You may need to give it a minute after tapping park admission for the system to recognize you’re in the park to allow for you to join a Boarding Group.

If today is like the other non EMH days so far, the VQ will be open when they open the park for guests.

Hope that helps.

Leaving my apartment now.

Would update while there, but when I access this site on my phone I get redirected to ads and stuff that has viruses and all that fun stuff. So will update whenever I come back home

The DuckDuckGo mobile browser blocks all ads/popups on all sites. Also blocks Twitter previews, but better than pop up ads disrupting you every page.

No need to go to the ride. Just open the app, click on the “Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance - Access by Boarding Group” graphic that should be on the front page of the app. Then click “Join Boarding Group” and follow the instructions.

You may need to give it a minute after tapping park admission for the system to recognize you’re in the park to allow for you to join a Boarding Group.

If today is like the other non EMH days so far, the VQ will be open when they open the park for guests.

Hope that helps.
A tremendous help! However I thought prior to yesterday the VQ started earlier than the published opening time? Otherwise what was the purpose of arriving very early? Just to scan?

A tremendous help! However I thought prior to yesterday the VQ started earlier than the published opening time? Otherwise what was the purpose of arriving very early? Just to scan?

Yes, I probably wasn’t clear enough above. The VQ has been open when they have physically opened the park to guests (which for the non EMH days so far has been materially prior to published park opening times).

Yes, I probably wasn’t clear enough above. The VQ has been open when they have physically opened the park to guests (which for the non EMH days so far has been materially prior to published park opening times).
Thanks again. I have been monitoring all week and of course the morning of my attempt I forget everything.

We are just leaving YC now. Wait too late I expect. Please let me know if you have tapped in as we will turn around and give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter