RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devil's advocate here because I am so invested in this thread after reading it every single day! Lol...

So if they were trying to get closer to opening at 7am, wouldn't this plan make more sense? Yes, I understand if they open early it's not fair for those who came early and got in line, but if they are just attempting to push the time back, opening at 7 and also opening BGs at 7am would be fair, no? Just a bit later?
And perhaps once word gets out that the vq doesn’t open until 7am (park opening), people will not show up at 4:30am. May normalise things a bit. Little comfort to those that arrived early today though.

I got here at 5:28. About halfway between tickets and security. That news about the new policy did not reach us back here.

There was a small movement forward. And the boarding group opened for a second. But I couldn’t see if anyone entered park since we stopped moving

Will be interesting to see if people are held on Hollywood Boulevard until 7 or if other rides are open early.

So, now their plan is to hold the crowd at Hollywood Boulevard until 7, giving the people who showed up early no advantage whatsoever? Yikes.

So, now their plan is to hold the crowd at Hollywood Boulevard until 7, giving the people who showed up early no advantage whatsoever? Yikes.

Wow I can’t believe they’re doing this, when they know the crowds are going to get larger and larger the closer we get to Christmas. I’m annoyed and I’m not even there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter