Rough Morning at DCA, RSR Big issue?

xipotec

Grinning Ghosts
A49319FC-45BA-4461-B346-E3DF0E2F20F7.jpegQuite a bit down or unavailable at rope drop.
All of CarsLand except Mater.
Toy Story Mania

No single rider for any rides.

Looks like RSR may be down for a while. maybe days.

They have scaffolding up over the falls. Not a great picture, but you can actually see men working.

When RSR is down that park is rough. They really need an e-ticket in AC and a show or new ride in the Hyperion.

They really do. I don’t know why they don’t bring back the Frozen show. I know they fired all of those actors during the pandemic, but it’s not like we’re short of out of work actors in this neck of the woods.

its been a tough day here at DCA, we decided to park hope after lunch.

Monsters went down for a bit, but what made it bad was TSMM being down till almost 11 and RSR all day (so far)

It seems that the area they are working on the water fall area for sure.

Perhaps a leak?

It would have been a pretty good day crowd wise, but people really had no where to go at rope drop and it really made the few big attractions that were open skyrocket in wait times.

As a side note, LOTS of breakdowns across both parks….

This was the situation yesterday as well. But with Incredicoaster. It was down, then back up for less than an hour before going down again. Triggered a meltdown for my son and we ended up just going home early, skipping our planned Magic Key Terrace reservation. In addition, the LL line for Webslingers was SO LONG and in the sun. Took a good 30 minutes around 11am. It was hot and miserable. Probably also contributed to the meltdown.

I went on Saturday... RSR looked in bad shape. Broke down 4 times while waiting in line. 60 minute wait turned to 3 hours. The backup caused a glut of LL+ which then adds more to the standby wait time as they let LL+ go in at around a 3-1 or 5-1 ratio to standby. They would only let 10 standby riders go at a time... after letting in 30-50 LL+ riders. Single rider is the way to go for that ride if you can do it and don't want to spend money.

This was the situation yesterday as well. But with Incredicoaster. It was down, then back up for less than an hour before going down again. Triggered a meltdown for my son and we ended up just going home early, skipping our planned Magic Key Terrace reservation. In addition, the LL line for Webslingers was SO LONG and in the sun. Took a good 30 minutes around 11am. It was hot and miserable. Probably also contributed to the meltdown.
That ride line is torture. I feel like I’m literally inside an oven. They designed that so poorly with all of the concrete, no shade and no trees 😫

RSR has opened.

When we rode it Sunday, it was working fine.
Yup opened, but oddly enough, the scaffoding was actually still UP while the ride was running….

Which seems very un disney like to me…

Beggers cant be choosers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter