• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Round Two

BRERALEX

That's a wrap.
savedisney.com is now referring to the no vote as round one and we are now in round two :teeth:

"Welcome to 'Round Two' in the fight for Disney! Stanley and I are grateful to all of you for your support and encouragement in what we are now calling 'Round One' of the battle to remove Michael Eisner from his position- any position- at the Walt Disney Company.

Your votes-each and every one of them-were vitally important to the effort, and now we want to encourage you to STAY WITH US at SaveDisney.com in the coming weeks and months. We promise you that we will continue the fight. We won't be satisfied until Michael Eisner is no longer CEO and Disney is back on the road to recovery!

Thanks for your vote, and let's stick together to bring back the magic!"

—Roy E. Disney

I hope the fight is continued. If they decide to continue it on to a proxy fight at the next meeting, I'll make sure and be a stockholder by then to help even more.

We were told at the Save Disney meeting last Tuesday that this week's stockholder's meeting was just the beginning. In the Q&A session the question was asked about what to do after the stockholder's meeting. Stanley Gold said we don't quit after tomorrow, keep the drum beating, stay together & force the issue, & focus on Board members who are not accountable.

It's good to see nobody's giving up. It's kind of late, but better late than never. You go Stan and Roy!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter