Roundtable league

tinkbutt

DIS Veteran
After listening to the stroller boy segment again I was wondering if you had to be a Superhero who would you be??? I would hope to get some of your own

if you need some inspiration Steven Lynch might be able to help

I would be ARTEASAN(artisan) girl

Well, my DISname could almost be a superhero name. Don't know what I'd do... something to do with drums.... Maybe I can be a vampire hunter, staking vamps with my ultra sharpened drum sticks...:rolleyes1

Is this like the DIS crew being "muppet-like"? LOL Would be interested in hearing what they thought their persona would be...Perhaps a segment? :-D

Well, I'd be.....ummmm....uh....err....Stroller-Dude....but apparently that's not allowed. How else am I going to protect my eye's without the cool shades that Stroller-Dude would wear!?!? Although, I suppose the black leather jacket would be too hot....dang!

The question is....do I get a seat at the main hero table? or am I relegated to the side-kick lounge?:rolleyes1

Is this like the DIS crew being "muppet-like"? LOL Would be interested in hearing what they thought their persona would be...Perhaps a segment? :-D

Well, I'd be.....ummmm....uh....err....Stroller-Dude....but apparently that's not allowed. How else am I going to protect my eye's without the cool shades that Stroller-Dude would wear!?!? Although, I suppose the black leather jacket would be too hot....dang!

The question is....do I get a seat at the main hero table? or am I relegated to the side-kick lounge?:rolleyes1

I think unfortunately we are all side kicks here to the Roundtable league they seem to be the head table but you can be the one right next to them

Roundtable League

Bob = SuperBoot - Able to avoid Storm Troopers on his Khart of Invisibility

Kevin = Gastrointestinal Dude - Thwarts his enemies by sending them to bad Disney restaurants

Corey = Two Fingers Boy - Diverts wrong deeds with the sweeping point of two fingers

Julie = Bargain Gal – Grateful citizens marvel at her abilities to steer them away from overly priced Chinese Desks and candies that taste like feet

Pete = Rant Man - Evil doers cower at his spontaneous and powerful diatribes

John = Max Sarcasm - Sarcastic quips and nonsequaters are his weapons of choice (OK - I know this is my Bond Villain name too - but I really like it)

Regina = Marise - Unable to do anything as she has the muscle mass of a pigeon

Will = Can’t Come to Podcasts on School Days Boy – Able to leap out of Cisterns in a single bound

Roundtable League

Kevin = Gastrointestinal Dude - Thwarts his enemies by sending them to bad Disney restaurants

Corey = Two Fingers Boy - Diverts wrong deeds with the sweeping point of two fingers

Julie = Bargain Gal – Grateful citizens marvel at her abilities to steer them away from overly priced Chinese Desks and candies that taste like feet

John = Max Sarcasm - Sarcastic quips and nonsequaters are his weapons of choice (OK - I know this is my Bond Villain name too - but I really like it)

Will = Can’t Come to Podcasts on School Days Boy – Able to leap out of Cisterns in a single bound

excellent!!!!

Roundtable League

:thumbsup2
:rotfl2:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ursullasshadow's super talent - able to produce a cistern anywhere anytime (likely from Acme!)

Roundtable League

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OK, I just peed my pants. John owes me pants. Does she "adorn" statues as well?? :rotfl2:

OMG John that is awesome!!! :lmao: :rotfl2:

That is just awesome!! I always wished I could be elastigirl from the Incredibles...would make being a mom so much easier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter