• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Roundup Rodeo BBQ - review 23.03.2023 (post #26) and pics

So when all the vloggers leave, I want to see people’s experiences when it’s nothing but screaming kids running around while eating :yay:
So it was a bit hilarious but I could see two tables of people taking photos and recording videos, with professional looking equipment and lighting. Right between them (and close to us) was a table with two kids who loved to screech like birds. It was loud. So loud. And so unexpected. The poor Mom was trying to hush them but the kids were not having it. I don’t think they cared that this was opening day 😂

We had an ADR for 1:50pm. Based on time stamps from photos:

I took pictures of menus at 1:55pm when we were first seated.
Our final bill photo at 4:06pm.
So just over two hours.

Admittedly though we took our time. Our server was attentive and at no point did we think “where is our food??” At the same time he also didn’t rush us out.

I wonder if they built in some buffer because it was the first day of officially being open.

We each wandered around for a bit to look at the decor and visited the bathrooms. We also took some time to people watch.

I was happy they didn’t rush us out. No one put the bill on the table with a “whenever you’re ready” lol. Our server brought it promptly when we asked for it.
That was very helpful. Thank you very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter