sweetlife

Earning My Ears
hi all
can anyone recommend a good route map site not going until
aug 2003 but love the planning need to get route from sanford airport
to highland reserve
karen:bounce:

hi,
we are going for the first time in july, and was dreading the driving( well getting lost really) however, as i am in planning mode and really excited by being organised i looked into route maps and found this great site:
www.mapquest.com
you just click on driving directions, type in from and to boxes and it works it all out for you
seems very accurate although we wont know if its right till we try it!!!
even tells you milage and time of journey
Hope its of use to you

Sweetlife,

If you PM your email address I'll copy you my directions to our villa which is about quarter of a mile from Highlands Reserve. It also includes a map covering the entire route. The map is based on one on the Sanford Airport website. Sanford Airport Website

Jocall,

Don't worry about driving there you'll find it's very easy. The speed limits are generally lower and the roads are well signposted. The only odd thing (to us in the UK) is that you can undertake ie overtake on the inside.

Hi Malcolm could you do the same for me i am driving from Sanford to Highland Reserve in july.Thanks for any help.

I managed to download Microsoft Streets & Trips 2002, it is the same as Autoroute but based on the USA. It is excellant shows all the hotels, restaurants etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter