• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Router in rooms

momofmikey

Mommy also to Daniel and Lauren
We’re staying at CBR and the WiFi is pretty bad. Is there a router hidden in the room somewhere my DH can reset?

So a suggestion - have smart phones? Install a WIFI hotspot app on one (password protected). Our Android devices recently got updated.... WIFI Hotspot is now built in.

I use this, and our smartphone connection, every time the WDW Wireless goes to hell :).

I recall a few years back I had to call tech support while staying on property. I was told that the routers were one in every other room or every 3rd room. As they remodel it might not be the case but it was once upon a time. As pp stated call front desk and they will connect you to tech support...

We had Terrible WiFi issues at AKL last visit. Too many phone calls, Had to wait for a tech Who tried to re set, got service. Lost it very weak..that nite very late. then next morning again no WiFi. Again calls ... I had it honestly. Was told what Ice Cube above said, apparently an issue between rooms. They then added a router..
It was an annoyance ( esp for the price point of that Savannah room.) I went to front desk.. after politely explaining our wasted time on calls and explaining and then re-explaining ( and shampoo dispenser broke.. room was just off honestly) just not up to their standards , and it’s my fav) and that another cm said for us to ...just use lobby with fi?) ! CM cringed and Finally got mgr. I was ultimately comped. It was not a park Type trip so the WiFi happened to be important.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter