Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

Yay!! I am obsessed. #muglife

LOVE! I'm not a hipster, but hipster Minnie may be my spirit animal.

Here's another one. I bought a teacup ride mug...the saucer is attached.
Also we pick an ornament every year and I picked this one because it's pretty much the closest depiction of roxyhubby and I at the parks that exists. Him with his phone taking pics and me eating ice cream.
IMG_2783.JPG

Now I know what kind of souvenir to look for when I arrive in January. Great choice!

There are so many...and I had to carry a bag of them onto the plane. I gave up foot room for my "mug problem"

Love that mug!!

I have also not run at all this week. I'm calling it recovery and has nothing to do with a warm bed and wanting to sleep. Nothing.at.all.

I revise my statement about being lazy. I'd like to report that my post race Recovery is going really well!!!

Here's another one. I bought a teacup ride mug...the saucer is attached.
Also we pick an ornament every year and I picked this one because it's pretty much the closest depiction of roxyhubby and I at the parks that exists. Him with his phone taking pics and me eating ice cream.
View attachment 282521

Ahh! I absolutely love the teacup mug too!! I almost got it last time, but I decided against because the teacups themselves make me feel woozy...in a bad way. ;)

And how perfect is that ornament!!

Ahh! I absolutely love the teacup mug too!! I almost got it last time, but I decided against because the teacups themselves make me feel woozy...in a bad way. ;)

And how perfect is that ornament!!

Oh yeah, me too. Not a big fan of spinning stuff. I get woozy easily as well. But I love Alice in Wonderland and the way they look. Kiddo and Hubby had a grand time on the cups this trip and got some amazingly cute pics. One day I'll get to posting them :)

Oh yeah, me too. Not a big fan of spinning stuff. I get woozy easily as well. But I love Alice in Wonderland and the way they look. Kiddo and Hubby had a grand time on the cups this trip and got some amazingly cute pics. One day I'll get to posting them :)

I can't wait to see all of your pictures!! My sister is there right now and I am obsessively asking her for pictures of everything.... she's now sending "Guess Where?" pics, which is also super fun for me.

(We're leaving on vacation on Saturday and will be in Disneyland for 2 days next week... would it be weird if I started a running journal just to post my vacation pics.... and then running stuff after that?)

The moment when you erase your trip countdown ticker off your signature.
giphy.gif

I can't wait to see all of your pictures!! My sister is there right now and I am obsessively asking her for pictures of everything.... she's now sending "Guess Where?" pics, which is also super fun for me.

(We're leaving on vacation on Saturday and will be in Disneyland for 2 days next week... would it be weird if I started a running journal just to post my vacation pics.... and then running stuff after that?)

There are no BAD reason to start a running journal!

980x.gif

But... Walt never said that... ;)

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly hoooooooo

- Walt Disney (1996)

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly hoooooooo

- Walt Disney (1996)
:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter