Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

Love the donut sweaty band! Looks like we are both getting some nice spring weather for our races tomorrow (finally). My race is an all women race too, so there will be awesome girl power energy over the Midwest tomorrow. Good luck and enjoy!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Love the donut sweaty band! Looks like we are both getting some nice spring weather for our races tomorrow (finally). My race is an all women race too, so there will be awesome girl power energy over the Midwest tomorrow. Good luck and enjoy!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
If at any point I feel a mental block I'll remind myself you are out there and so I'll keep trying :)

Hubby and kiddo said they'd go to Dunkin for me so that's good motivation too!

I'm still on the fence about shorts + long sleeve or capris + short sleeves.

Yay!! PRing on not-so-great training ... you are some kind of amazing. Congrats!

(Also ... will there be donuts for the readers? Or just pictures of donuts?)

Sounds like a fun weekend so far!! Hope you are having (had?) a great race!!

I just drank a ton of coffee and ate 3 strips of bacon so I'd say it's a good weekend!

Yay!! PRing on not-so-great training ... you are some kind of amazing. Congrats!

(Also ... will there be donuts for the readers? Or just pictures of donuts?)

I will not stop anyone from getting donuts today #unity

YES!! I knew you had it in you today! I PR'd as well. Girl power!

:banana::banana::banana:

Congrats!!!! That's awesome!!!!

I did think of you out there which actually really helped. I saw one Star Wars shirt wearing lady too so that reminded me of all the disers running in FL today too.

Now I need a shower and a nap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter