Royal Court Royal Tea - How many princess?

Maesa

Mouseketeer
How many princess attend the Royal Court Royal Tea? I was trying to get the BBB before the Princess Greetings but not successful. I did get the BBB before the Royal Court Royal Tea and was hoping to get pictures with the my daughter's dressed up at the Royal Court Royal Tea.

Should my husband attend the Royal Court Royal Tea? Do we all sit together or are the adults separated even though we are paying?

Does anyone have pictures to share?

How many princess attend the Royal Court Royal Tea? I was trying to get the BBB before the Princess Greetings but not successful. I did get the BBB before the Royal Court Royal Tea and was hoping to get pictures with the my daughter's dressed up at the Royal Court Royal Tea.

Should my husband attend the Royal Court Royal Tea? Do we all sit together or are the adults separated even though we are paying?

Does anyone have pictures to share?
http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2016/09/royal-court-royal-tea-expanding-disney-dream/

We did this with our grandkids some years ago on the Fantasy. I believe there were three princesses at that time plus a very talented chef guy who was the MC. It was a lot of fun with snacks, scones, tea and face time/photo ops with each princess. However, while the cost is dramatic, I believe it has gone down since we did it. It was around $1,000 for four adults and three kids at the time.

We had three plus princess Chamomile. I think Rapunzel was supposed to be there but not feeling well. IMG_3945.jpg IMG_3933.jpg 1073-5646624-Royal Court Tea 3 MS-27063_GPR.jpg

Jumping in there to ask a related questions. We're doing the tea party in January. Are they the same ones at the princess gathering? Should we do both?

We got three princess on the wonder in May. It was Ariel, belle and Cinderella. Same ones at princess gathering.

Pretty sure we had 4 in June of 2016 on Fantasy. Belle, Cinderella, Ariel, and Tiana. My 5 year old really enjoyed it, but it wasn't worth the cost.

I thought it was worth the cost. My daughter is 11. Princess Chamomile and the chef sing and dance. She received a doll, jewelry box, autograph book, pen, bracelet, charms, and necklace. She also received the above photo in a gorgeous photo book which was delivered to our stateroom. I really enjoyed it and was glad I was able to do it this one time with her.

On the Magic in May, EBTA, there were three princesses at the tea - Belle, Cinderella, and Tiana. I took my 4 year old granddaughter and she simply loved it. She had been to Bippity Boppity Boutique that day, as had several other girls, and wore her new Tiana dress. She and Tiana had formed a bond on that cruise so was thrilled to have Tiana there and get photos in their matching dresses. I was hesitant about the cost when I booked it, but with a princess crazy girl, it was worth it. She was enchanted with the gifts, as good as Christmas, and the Cinderella doll is still a favorite. On that cruise, the princesses were often out and about and there were few children so there was a lot of one on one with princesses. The tea, however, was special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter