Royal Mayan, my turn to stay there!!!

MMCD

Mouseketeer
It's my turn to stay at my parents timeshare at Royal Mayan. I only get to go every 3rd year because my other sibling gets to go and the other 3rd year (next year) my parents rents it out. I had to cancel 3 years ago because I had a miracle baby.

My parents are not into to computers or golfing. I am hoping you well travelled Cancunners can help me.

Is there free wireless at this resort or nearby?

Any cheap golf places? DH and DS wants to play golf once or twice if it's not too expensive. DH only wants to bring teenage DS's golf clubs since DS's are better than DH's. Is there a place to rent cheaply a golf bag? DH will bring 3 of his fav's and use DS's.

We are going to WDW directly after Cancun. DH does not want to bring 2 golf bags along with luggages and 2 carseats. DH does not need to worry about renting a golf bag at WDW. DH's dad will bring an extra golf bag.

Thanks,

MMCD

There is internet service at some of the Royals for $30 a week. My DH usually just dials in to work on the 800# and logs on that way.

You can go to the web site: www.royalresorts.com and there is info about golf discounts. I believe there are 3 golf courses in Cancun.

Also, you might want to check out www.tug2.net and go to the Mexico forum and there are lots of threads about the Royals.

We will be at the Royal Sands June 18 - July 2 for our annual trip.

Are there any Mexcio/Cancun forums outside of TUG that does not require membership?

MMCD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter