royal pacific on hotel martusa just disappeared....

jodyluvsdisney

Mouseketeer
hi... i have been watching the rates for the last week on hotelmart usa. com while we formalized our summer vacation plans. the royal pacific resort was at 172.00 tax included for our dates for a standard room and i logged in today to officially make the reservation, and the property is no longer listed!!! those of you with experience, is it likely to reappear??? im so bummed i waited. thanks. also, any experiences with the comfort suites orlando turkey lake rd. property?? we need somewhere economical for just one night and they look pretty cheap. thanks so much !
:eek:

We stayed one night last year at the Universal Homewood Suites. It was about $89 a night, and was very nice. Room was very good size with living area as well as separate sleeping room. It was all of about two blocks from the entrance to Universal. I would definately recommend it. Hope this helps with part of your question.

We stayed at the Sleep Inn and Suites across the street from UO for one night for the same reason. We paid $38 + tax (hotelkingdom). Breakfast was included. No hairdryers, though. I would definately stay there again if I needed to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter