ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Welp, we decided to switch to Sapphire Falls for this August trip (8/16-21/2020.)

It saves us $450 and we are there 5 nights, so with the VQs & lower crowds, we thought we'd save a bit while we could on this trip and apply that savings to our couple nights that we want to go at Christmas trip!

Looking forward to our first time at Sapphire Falls - gotta hop over and check that thread out now :).

Welp, we decided to switch to Sapphire Falls for this August trip (8/16-21/2020.)

It saves us $450 and we are there 5 nights, so with the VQs & lower crowds, we thought we'd save a bit while we could on this trip and apply that savings to our couple nights that we want to go at Christmas trip!

Looking forward to our first time at Sapphire Falls - gotta hop over and check that thread out now :).

You`ll love Sapphire too.......well, we love it a lot, so I`m guessing you will too.....😁

We`ve stayed several times and love it almost as much as RP.....there`s a hairline of difference between them......honestly, you`ll have a blast there!!

Make sure you go to Strong Water Bar......there isn`t another bar like it anywhere.....amazing!!!!

Anyone with any recent experience here, particularly on how crowded the pool area is? Thinking about booking a last minute trip maybe next week that would be mostly spent at the pool, so very interested in how crowded it has been.

Anyone with any recent experience here, particularly on how crowded the pool area is? Thinking about booking a last minute trip maybe next week that would be mostly spent at the pool, so very interested in how crowded it has been.

We weren't staying there but hubs and I walked over there from HRH on a Tuesday night last month around 8 pm and it was pretty dead. 2 groups in the restaurant downstairs (Islands?) and there were maybe 5 groups at the pool.

Anyone been club level lately, and know what they are serving at night? I haven't spoken with the hotel directly, only with a team member on the reservation line who says "appetizer type food".

Anyone been club level lately, and know what they are serving at night? I haven't spoken with the hotel directly, only with a team member on the reservation line who says "appetizer type food".

As far as I know it`s still the same menu items offered that was posted on this thread page 160 and post 3,200.

They usually send out emails about a week before your visit and there`s a list attached with food items on offered.

Would love an update from anyone that`s stayed recently or going soon......we like to be able to give out accurate info on the threads :thumbsup2

As far as I know it`s still the same menu items offered that was posted on this thread page 160 and post 3,200.

They usually send out emails about a week before your visit and there`s a list attached with food items on offered.

Would love an update from anyone that`s stayed recently or going soon......we like to be able to give out accurate info on the threads :thumbsup2

Thank you, @schumigirl

I have club reservations for over Labor Day that my family has basically said "we're going no matter what". The only question is do we keep the club room?

I was thinking since the parks will be closing early, we'd have more opportunities to enjoy the evening food/cordial offerings and sweets. My girls do love deserts. I think they'd like that menu, although I may call, see what they will tell me.

Thank you, @schumigirl

I have club reservations for over Labor Day that my family has basically said "we're going no matter what". The only question is do we keep the club room?

I was thinking since the parks will be closing early, we'd have more opportunities to enjoy the evening food/cordial offerings and sweets. My girls do love deserts. I think they'd like that menu, although I may call, see what they will tell me.

They`ll be delighted to help you when you call......

Yes, I`d keep it too, you`ll have extra resort time which will be lovely and extra time for the lounge too...... :thumbsup2

Just reporting back from our one day/night stay at RPR on Aug. 10-11. We absolutely loved it. The resort blew us away. We had just stayed in the Contemporary for the first day a few days prior. RPR made the CR look like a Super 8 haha. We had a standard view King Room but honestly the entryway is so beautiful the "standard view" felt like an upgraded view. I even sent a pic looking out the window to my sis who is a TA. She said "wow, looks like yall got a room with a great view!"

We were going to venture out the night after our day at the parks and go eat at another resort, but rain set in so we stuck around at Jakes. Drinks, food and atmosphere was awesome. I had the red beer (tasty) and the wings (I'm a wing person and they were VERY good). Fiancee had the beyond burger (she's not a veg/vegan but just liked the sound of it and she loved it). BC of the rain starting right after the parks closed, they got a rush of to-go orders so the kitchen slowed down. They apologized profusely and did everything they could to get us taken care of.

We didn't spend too much time at the resort otherwise. Parks were great. Felt very safe. Really liked the one-time temp check vs the multiple temp checks at Disney (every time we got on the monorail, every time we ate at a full service, etc.). We did Cowfish for dinner the first night. Really enjoyed it.

All-in-all a great (if too short) experience.

Just booked this Sat Aug 15 to Wed Aug 19th. A much needed getaway for us. On top of the COVID stuff, my older son blew out his elbow and is probably looking at surgery, so we are sneaking down between his MRI (Sat morning) and doctor appointment (Thurs morning). Not sure what he will be able to do besides sit by the pool, but he was excited and wanted to go so we are. Was originally planning to get the king suite like we had for a short trip in February, but it wasn't available Saturday night and we don't want to move rooms. So we books two standard rooms, which the person on the phone told me would definitely be connecting. Cost is about $40 more per night, but we will be more comfortable and have two bathrooms. I will provide updates where possible.

Just reporting back from our one day/night stay at RPR on Aug. 10-11. We absolutely loved it. The resort blew us away. We had just stayed in the Contemporary for the first day a few days prior. RPR made the CR look like a Super 8 haha. We had a standard view King Room but honestly the entryway is so beautiful the "standard view" felt like an upgraded view. I even sent a pic looking out the window to my sis who is a TA. She said "wow, looks like yall got a room with a great view!"

We were going to venture out the night after our day at the parks and go eat at another resort, but rain set in so we stuck around at Jakes. Drinks, food and atmosphere was awesome. I had the red beer (tasty) and the wings (I'm a wing person and they were VERY good). Fiancee had the beyond burger (she's not a veg/vegan but just liked the sound of it and she loved it). BC of the rain starting right after the parks closed, they got a rush of to-go orders so the kitchen slowed down. They apologized profusely and did everything they could to get us taken care of.

We didn't spend too much time at the resort otherwise. Parks were great. Felt very safe. Really liked the one-time temp check vs the multiple temp checks at Disney (every time we got on the monorail, every time we ate at a full service, etc.). We did Cowfish for dinner the first night. Really enjoyed it.

All-in-all a great (if too short) experience.

Thank you for your review......we love when folks come back and tell us what a wonderful time you had!

Sounds like you had a fabulous trip.....and yes, red beer and wings from Jake`s are amazing. Glad you liked the hotel so much and the park time too......

And yay for Cowfish...... :thumbsup2

Each tower has one color scheme of flowers on one wall in the room.
I’ve stayed in all three towers.

Colors will be either-

Purple
Yellow
Orange

cane back to correct

Will try again at Royal Pacific for last week of October. Will hopefully be a little calmer with no HHN, which we never care to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter