• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Does anyone know how late the will call window is open? We are headed down on a Friday, but can’t leave till the kids finish school at 4pm. So won’t get there till almost 8pm if the traffic gods are in our favor.

Unless it has changed from last year, I thought the call window was open after the park closed.

I know the guest service window outside the park stays open at park closing time.

Unless it has changed from last year, I thought the call window was open after the park closed.

I know the guest service window outside the park stays open at park closing time.
How late is it open? Can they exchange military vouchers for tickets here? (That were purchased at shades of green)

One week until I get down to Orlando and one week from tomorrow until we check into RPR!
I am so excited to see it in person!!

One week until I get down to Orlando and one week from tomorrow until we check into RPR!
I am so excited to see it in person!!

Hope you have a wonderful trip....come back and tell us how it went......:)

I wonder if there are AAA or other discounts when booking directly with UO or Loews for the RPR? Do you think there is an advantage to book directly vs an online discounter--I can save a little with them?

Anyone know if RPR has any rooms that have doors that open up directly to or very close to the pool area? Trying to figure out which "premier" resort would work best for us. Park proximity, great pool (with easy access,) food, and Costco travel booking availability are my four most important criteria for a resort, and Express Pass is non-negotiable, so it's between RPR and Portofino. Hard Rock isn't avail through Costco, so that's out.

Thanks. I was hoping for rooms that were pretty much ground floor that had sliding doors that lead out to an entrance to the pool deck. No elevators, no hallways. If the rooms here are closer to the pool than the rooms at Portofino, it'll do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter