ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

RPR Club Lounge refurb is going ahead as of beginning of August sometime.

Club Lounge is apparently being relocated to the private area of Islands Dining Room for the period of time that the room will be out of action.

The changes being made sound lovely, although room will remain the same size and shape it will be massively improved and updated.

Some additions are things guests have been requesting like chiller cabinets for sodas so they are cold rather than sitting out all day.

Can’t wait to see the finished result.

Club Lounge is apparently being relocated to the private area of Islands Dining Room for the period of time that the room will be out of action.

The changes being made sound lovely, although room will remain the same size and shape it will be massively improved and updated.

Some additions are things guests have been requesting like chiller cabinets for sodas so they are cold rather than sitting out all day.

Any idea how long the refurb is going to take?

Thanks for the update! Hopefully it will be done by Thanksgiving!

The longest wait I had was 15 minutes for Kong. Both Harry potter lines moved quickly. Max wait though was 15-20 minutes. Most rides I walked right on. I was very happy with my vacation. Express pass really made it. I was able to sleep in get to the park by 9 ride everything have lunch hang out by the pool until 5 then hit the parks again.

Plus the hotel is great worth the price.

How many park days did you have to see everything?

Oh no! This is our first stay at RPR and probably only club level stay. We will be down there 9/19-9/28. Any idea when the refurb starts?

Does anyone have any idea what our chances are of getting early check in on arrival day? We're taking a red eye from Vancouver and will be arriving at the hotel around 7:30am. I know we can leave our bags and go into the park right away but I'm worried we'll be too tired to get much out of it so i'm hoping to be able to get into a room early to nap first.
During my January stay my room was ready when I got to the hotel at 7am but I wasn’t expecting it to be.

Any idea how long the refurb is going to take?

No definite time scale of course.

Thanks for the update! Hopefully it will be done by Thanksgiving!

It’ll be done for thanksgiving...........:thumbsup2

Oh no! This is our first stay at RPR and probably only club level stay. We will be down there 9/19-9/28. Any idea when the refurb starts?

They are planning sometime around first week of August at the moment, maybe just after........no definite start date though has been released. But it will be ongoing while we are there too.

The private area of Islands is a good choice to hold the Club Level while refurb is ongoing. Service will still be the same........same offerings and food will be the same. Just changed location for the refurb.

It’s long overdue to be done.

We have a reservation at the end of August for Club Level. I called to ask and no one seems to know about the refurb of the lounge. They said if it impacts your stay you will receive an email. We have not received one yet but I am not so sure it is worth it if the lounge is not easily accessible from the room. Have never stayed here before, is it far to the dining room where the lounge will be housed from the rooms? Considered moving to either Portofino or Hard Rock....

We have a reservation at the end of August for Club Level. I called to ask and no one seems to know about the refurb of the lounge. They said if it impacts your stay you will receive an email. We have not received one yet but I am not so sure it is worth it if the lounge is not easily accessible from the room. Have never stayed here before, is it far to the dining room where the lounge will be housed from the rooms? Considered moving to either Portofino or Hard Rock....

Did you call the Concierge level or just the generic hotel number?

Thanks. Called the concierge number and yes the lounge will be under construction beginning the second week in August and the lounge will be moved to the dining room as reported during the renovation.

Thanks. Called the concierge number and yes the lounge will be under construction beginning the second week in August and the lounge will be moved to the dining room as reported during the renovation.

You’re very welcome.

The Islands Dining Room is very nice, but for people who like the convenience of being on the same floor as the lounge it may not suit.

Wouldn’t be an issue for us, but I can see why you may want to switch.

We check in on Sunday. Hotel only reservation, that is paid in full. When we check in I assume they will need a card on file but if we do not want charging privileges, then no hold will be put on our card, correct?

You’re very welcome.

The Islands Dining Room is very nice, but for people who like the convenience of being on the same floor as the lounge it may not suit.

Wouldn’t be an issue for us, but I can see why you may want to switch.
We have decide to keep our reservation there. I am just glad to know in advance! So thank you again for the information! We are excited to stay here!

We check in on Sunday. Hotel only reservation, that is paid in full. When we check in I assume they will need a card on file but if we do not want charging privileges, then no hold will be put on our card, correct?

Since you have prepaid your hotel costs, your cc will not be charged.

You can check your hotel charges on the tv in your room, or by stopping at the front desk.

When you check out, you will get an email to show your stay and paid in full on it.
Or you can get a hard copy at the front desk when you check out.

So I have a question. We are staying Club Level the end of August. This private are of Islands Dining Room: Does it have windows that overlook anything? I'm trying to get an idea of the ambiance of the CL lounge during our stay.Thanks for any additional information. Also, do you believe they will still place people on the 7th floor in building 3, or do you think the construction might mean a different room assignment/floor might be done/desirable? Thanks again for any thoughts or additional information or opinions.

No windows to look out in the Island Dining room private section that I am aware of.

Regular dining area has two walls of windows

With club lounge in T3, 7th floor, most peeps are placed there.
With the construction for the club lounge, it would not matter which tower or floor you are on but assume they would use the usual placement for club bookings.

Anyones guess at this point until Loews officially announces their plans.

No windows to look out in the Island Dining room private section that I am aware of.

Regular dining area has two walls of windows

With club lounge in T3, 7th floor, most peeps are placed there.
With the construction for the club lounge, it would not matter which tower or floor you are on but assume they would use the usual placement for club bookings.

Anyones guess at this point until Loews officially announces their plans.
Thanks so much for taking the time to respond. We are looking forward to our upcoming Universal Orlando trip.

So I have a question. We are staying Club Level the end of August. This private are of Islands Dining Room: Does it have windows that overlook anything? I'm trying to get an idea of the ambiance of the CL lounge during our stay.Thanks for any additional information. Also, do you believe they will still place people on the 7th floor in building 3, or do you think the construction might mean a different room assignment/floor might be done/desirable? Thanks again for any thoughts or additional information or opinions.

The area they are using has no windows, but it will feel quite private.

They are temporarily losing some rooms on 7th floor and the rooms directly under the Club Lounge during the refurb. We are always on the 6th floor as we prefer that, but our usual room won’t be affected.

We were once generously offered the chance to stay in a refurbed room in T1 before the other towers were complete, and it took moments to get to Club Lounge, so yes, anywhere would work for the refurb. I have no clue if they’ll utilise that option though or keep everyone Club Level still in T3, I didn’t ask that question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter