ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

At the front of rpr, you have the drop off and pick up of guests/deliveries

The parking you see there is handled by valet
There is no public parking here

Taxi, shuttles, car service have temporary parking in designated areas

thanks! so as a guest, when you first arrive, you drive under the portoco temporarily park to check in - then can you self park in that lot infront of RPR or is that valet only.. if its valet only, where would you self park? just trying to get the lay of the land since we land at MCO at 7am and want to hit the parks by 9 :)

I think schmi and I answered two different parts of the question. Lol

Long term parking or over 20 minutes would me in the rpr outside on the hotel grounds parking lot

Temporary parking is in front of the hotel at guest drop off, pick up in front of hotel entrance that has the covered parking

The valet car park is further down the road, the lot opposite the hotel is general parking for guests. It has the barrier you use your room key to get in and out of.

Donna, we pop out most days at some point.........

You use your room key to swipe you in and out of the car park......once you swipe card the barrier lifts, as many times as you like during your stay.
schumi.... PERFECT!!!! I was wondering how they knew you paid for the day or not! THANKS!!

When we arrive we just go straight into the self parking lot. You will grab a paper ticket to get into the lot.

Just checked in today. Had shipped items from Amazon Pantry to resort. Picked them up in the business center with no problems. And wasn't charged for it either! :thumbsup2

Reactions: KTJ
I received a glossy flyer in the mail for Sapphire Falls this week. On the bottom of the flyer, they had all the hotels lumped into categories. I was suprised to see Royal Pacific lumped into the ame category as Sapphire Falls. Perhaps this is old news but I thought that Sapphire was not receiving express pass?

sapphire%20falls_zpsikppvr3u.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Yes, changed last year.

Sapphire Falls won't have EP but RPR does.

Is there somewhere at RPR where I can collect Will Call tickets or do I need to head over to the parks? Last time we stayed at RPR I already had tickets so can't remember.

Schumi, we need to list that info on the first page for hotel information

Op
Kiosks are in the hotel lobby
What did your confirmation letter stay on where to pick up your prepaid tickets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter