• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Thank you so much. Not sure why this is making me nervous.

Oh. Will they automatically send the luggage to our room, or do we stop after we are done with the park and pick it up ourselves? I guess this is a small thing, and we can ask when we check in.
Before covid the bell desk would bring your luggage up to your room ..they will not deliver to an empty room, so don't call for it until you plan to stay in the room for awhile.

Tonight’s club offerings a cilantro rice with vegetables burrito (cold) and meat cheese veggie grape pita bread trays. Pre packaged in boxes 582795

Well, the veggie tray looks good. The burrito looks like a swing and a miss. They used to have one hot item. What were they thinking with the rice burrito. Though, I guess it would work for a vegetarian option
Tonight’s club offerings a cilantro rice with vegetables burrito (cold) and meat cheese veggie grape pita bread trays. Pre packaged in boxes View attachment 582795
Are they still posting the daily menu offerings?

Well, the veggie tray looks good. The burrito looks like a swing and a miss. They used to have one hot item. What were they thinking with the rice burrito. Though, I guess it would work for a vegetarian option

the burrito was better than expected. I have not seen a posted menu but I forget to bring my reading glasses up each time lol. I will check at breakfast tomorrow.

and I forgot to look to see if there was a menu today. We were so occupied with getting food for tomorrow breakfast that we completely forgot everything else lol. After we are done at volcano bay I will run up and check stuff out better.

CheriePenguin
Can you tell me what types of things are currently offered at CL and at what times? Thanks!
Sorry about the bolded lol!!
Hi! Just got back. It was very nice. People were very friendly.

You need your room key to access the 7th floor in the elevator (to Club Level rooms and the Lounge).

Club Lounge was open 7:00 am - 9:30 pm, with water bottles, cans of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite available at anytime throughout that time. [Coffee/hot water for tea, cocoa, etc. as well]
We were able to bring things in to eat at the tables there as well, for more space (and tables) which weren't available in our room.

Breakfast: 7:30-10:00; EVERY DAY: Cereal & Oatmeal (packaged bowls), milk cartons, juice bottles, yogurt (Chobani I think), donuts, muffins, fruit (wrapped); SOME DAYS: hard boiled eggs, yogurt, yogurt parfaits (almonds in the granola), bagels, fruit cup (melons, pineapple, strawberries)

Afternoon snacks: 12:00-3:00; Uncrustables, bags of chips, kettle corn, veggie straws, granola bars, fruit (wrapped), packaged shortbread cookies

Evening Relaxation: 5:00-7:00; (We don't drink, so I didn't pay attention to the wine/beer offerings, sorry.) There were 3 items available each night. Best night had little beef loin medallion sliders, little turkey/cheese sub, and hummus and veggies or something like that. One night had chicken tenders, mac & cheese, and veggies/dip or something. One night had chips & salsa, chicken empanadas, and veggies/dip or something. [Sorry - forget about those 3rd items. Cheese / Veggies / Hummus / Dip / etc.]

Something Sweet: 8:00-9:00pm; 3 choices - Usually big cookies, sometimes brownie. (Cookies usually Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Raisin, M&M).

There was no tip jar, but I asked about it and was told they don't have one out but they do appreciate tips.

I was a little disappointed they didn't have little signs up regarding allergens, which I had seen pictures of before, and we had indicated in email and in person that we had a peanut/cashew/tree nut allergy. The only items that seemed to be an issue for us were the PB&J uncrustable and peanut butter cookies which were obvious, and the almonds in the yogurt parfait granola, which we almost didn't notice.

Last edited:

You need your room key to access the 7th floor in the elevator (to Club Level rooms and the Lounge).

Club Lounge was open 7:00 am - 9:30 pm, with water bottles, cans of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite available at anytime throughout that time. [Coffee/hot water for tea, cocoa, etc. as well]
We were able to bring things in to eat at the tables there as well, for more space (and tables) which weren't available in our room.

Breakfast: 7:30-10:00; EVERY DAY: Cereal & Oatmeal (packaged bowls), milk cartons, juice bottles, yogurt (Chobani I think), donuts, muffins, fruit (wrapped); SOME DAYS: hard boiled eggs, yogurt, yogurt parfaits (almonds in the granola), bagels, fruit cup (melons, pineapple, strawberries)

Afternoon snacks: 12:00-3:00; Uncrustables, bags of chips, kettle corn, veggie straws, granola bars, fruit (wrapped), packaged shortbread cookies

Evening Relaxation: 5:00-7:00; (We don't drink, so I didn't pay attention to the wine/beer offerings, sorry.) There were 3 items available each night. Best night had little beef loin medallion sliders, little turkey/cheese sub, and hummus and veggies or something like that. One night had chicken tenders, mac & cheese, and veggies/dip or something. One night had chips & salsa, chicken empanadas, and veggies/dip or something. [Sorry - forget about those 3rd items. Cheese / Veggies / Hummus / Dip / etc.]

Something Sweet: 8:00-9:00pm; 3 choices - Usually big cookies, sometimes brownie. (Cookies usually Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Raisin, M&M).

There was no tip jar, but I asked about it and was told they don't have one out but they do appreciate tips.

I was a little disappointed they didn't have little signs up regarding allergens, which I had seen pictures of before, and we had indicated in email and in person that we had a peanut/cashew/tree nut allergy. The only items that seemed to be an issue for us were the PB&J uncrustable and peanut butter cookies which were obvious, and the almonds in the yogurt parfait granola, which we almost didn't notice.

That sounds like the same menu from when we were there 6/8-6/12, so the evening offerings are rotated. We had the beef sliders and turkey sandwiches, chicken tenders and mac & cheese, empanadas (didn't recognize chicken in ours--seemed mostly beans), and the rice wrap (no meat). They also rotated carrots and celery with either a hummus or ranch dip, tortilla chips and salsa, and small cheese, salami, ham, and grapes plates.

Allergy issues. I would encourage anyone with issues to let the club room staff know on your first day any foods you can't eat, for any reason.
They really do try their best to be helpful. I e night they had icecream out, it was cookies and cream. My daughter can't eat any sandwich cookie, for some reason they make her very sick to her stomach. I asked if that had any other flavors, they, no joke sent someone down to get her a sundae with no cookies and cream just for her. It was so sweet considering it was not really an allergy thing

Allergy issues. I would encourage anyone with issues to let the club room staff know on your first day any foods you can't eat, for any reason.
They really do try their best to be helpful. I e night they had icecream out, it was cookies and cream. My daughter can't eat any sandwich cookie, for some reason they make her very sick to her stomach. I asked if that had any other flavors, they, no joke sent someone down to get her a sundae with no cookies and cream just for her. It was so sweet considering it was not really an allergy thing
I did speak to several people in the club room on our first and second day, and I emailed ahead of time. They were all very nice, but didn't really point out anything to avoid. They did show me a card with some ingredient lists, etc., and I guess I could have asked to see it every day. But I had seen pictures here of signs posted by items specifying gluten or nuts, etc., and that is what I thought would happen and what I had mentioned in my email to them prior to our trip.

Quick question: While we are not newbies to UOR Parks and CityWalk, we are newbies to staying on property and to RPR in general. My parents and I like to get a drink at the end of the night at our resort once or twice a trip and are wondering what you all would recommend at RPR? Any thoughts or tips is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I did speak to several people in the club room on our first and second day, and I emailed ahead of time. They were all very nice, but didn't really point out anything to avoid. They did show me a card with some ingredient lists, etc., and I guess I could have asked to see it every day. But I had seen pictures here of signs posted by items specifying gluten or nuts, etc., and that is what I thought would happen and what I had mentioned in my email to them prior to our trip.
That is a problem. Time to make a direct call to Lowes about it. RPR is managed by Lowes hotels.

Quick question: While we are not newbies to UOR Parks and CityWalk, we are newbies to staying on property and to RPR in general. My parents and I like to get a drink at the end of the night at our resort once or twice a trip and are wondering what you all would recommend at RPR? Any thoughts or tips is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Several suggestions:
At RP, both Jake’s American Bar and Orchard Lounge are full service bars. Can’t go wrong with either one when getting a drink.
If you don’t mind a short walk, Strong Water Tavern at Sapphire Falls also offer great drinks with a dedication to many varieties of rum. If the weather is nice, it’s hard to beat the relaxing outdoor seating at Strong Water.

Hello! We will be arriving early morning on the 30th. I just looked at the park hours and saw that early admission starts at 7 😳 so we will need to get there and check in around 6 I order to get to the parks to line up for when they open. Will there be someone there to check us in that early? When we were there at Christmas they didn’t start checking in until 7. Also will traffics be an issue driving in to royal pacific at that time or info we need to drive in earlier? Thank you

We checked out this morning and went to Studios from 9-11 and rode everything we wanted. We went to lunch at margaritaville and played mini golf. Back at the hotel we weren’t sure if our key card would let us go up to 7 to get waters from the lounge but they did. We collected luggage and activated our horror nights and tour tickets so we won’t have to worry about doing that morning of the tour. Waiting on our 2:30 ride who is the same person who picked us up at the airport. Bob is our driver through Tony Hinds. Sad the trip is over but we did everything we wanted and much more.

Hello! We will be arriving early morning on the 30th. I just looked at the park hours and saw that early admission starts at 7 😳 so we will need to get there and check in around 6 I order to get to the parks to line up for when they open. Will there be someone there to check us in that early? When we were there at Christmas they didn’t start checking in until 7. Also will traffics be an issue driving in to royal pacific at that time or info we need to drive in earlier? Thank you

You shouldn`t have any issues checking in that early. There are staff there 24 hours a day, we checked in once at 2.30am after our flight from NY was delayed. Maybe they had an issue last time as many check in very early.

Traffic shouldn`t be too bad at that time of the morning, but you never know.

We checked out this morning and went to Studios from 9-11 and rode everything we wanted. We went to lunch at margaritaville and played mini golf. Back at the hotel we weren’t sure if our key card would let us go up to 7 to get waters from the lounge but they did. We collected luggage and activated our horror nights and tour tickets so we won’t have to worry about doing that morning of the tour. Waiting on our 2:30 ride who is the same person who picked us up at the airport. Bob is our driver through Tony Hinds. Sad the trip is over but we did everything we wanted and much more.

Glad you had such a lovely trip and thank you for the information shared while you were there, it was very much appreciated.

Safe journey home.......

Several suggestions:
At RP, both Jake’s American Bar and Orchard Lounge are full service bars. Can’t go wrong with either one when getting a drink.
If you don’t mind a short walk, Strong Water Tavern at Sapphire Falls also offer great drinks with a dedication to many varieties of rum. If the weather is nice, it’s hard to beat the relaxing outdoor seating at Strong Water.
Strong Water Tavern I have heard nothing but amazing things about (and its a rum bar-aka where you will find me) but due to arthritis and other issues and the short stay we might not explore as much as we want to (but I will do my best to twist some arms haha!)

Ive heard amazing things about Jakes! Never really heard anything about Orchard so this is great to know thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter