ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

We are staying at RP in a couple of weeks. Our return flight leaves at 6:30 PM. We are wanting to go to the parks early in the day and then hang out at the pool. Is there anyplace to shower/clean up before we head to the airport? Thinking we need to leave by 3:30 to get back to the airport.
Call the hotel and ask if the shower rooms on ground floor are open.

We are staying at RP in a couple of weeks. Our return flight leaves at 6:30 PM. We are wanting to go to the parks early in the day and then hang out at the pool. Is there anyplace to shower/clean up before we head to the airport? Thinking we need to leave by 3:30 to get back to the airport.

The fitness center is right outside the pool and has a great locker room to use. We used it during our stay in August 2020, so i would be surprised if it wasn't open.

The fitness center is right outside the pool and has a great locker room to use. We used it during our stay in August 2020, so i would be surprised if it wasn't open.

Fitness center is definitely open. I walked by today but did not go in so cannot confirm if the locker room is available.

Thanks for all this info. everyone. I will be staying at RPR for the first time in August :)
Does anyone know if the refillable mugs from Tuk Tuk’s can be used for coffee/hot tea/iced tea (basically anything other than soda)?
Also, is it self serve or does someone fill it for you?

Thanks for all this info. everyone. I will be staying at RPR for the first time in August :)
Does anyone know if the refillable mugs from Tuk Tuk’s can be used for coffee/hot tea/iced tea (basically anything other than soda)?
Also, is it self serve or does someone fill it for you?

It is self serve and as far as I could see if anything from the coca cola freestyle machines. I believe there was iced tea but I didn't see any hot beverages.

It is self serve and as far as I could see if anything from the coca cola freestyle machines. I believe there was iced tea but I didn't see any hot beverages.
As a recent recovering soda addict, I can tell you there was no iced tea BUT there was sugar free powerade which I drank the whole time!

Does anyone remember how the mattresses are- firm or soft? I prefer a firmer mattress for health reasons, I wonder if I can ask the front desk?

Does anyone remember how the mattresses are- firm or soft? I prefer a firmer mattress for health reasons, I wonder if I can ask the front desk?

I think they’re quite firm, wouldn’t describe them as soft for sure, but very comfortable.

They are Stearns & Foster mattresses.

We are staying here for the first time this October. I was wondering if there is mail services where they will package stuff so you can send it home.

We are staying here for the first time this October. I was wondering if there is mail services where they will package stuff so you can send it home.

They do have the business centre within the hotel that accepts parcels people can send to the hotel, it would be worth asking them if they offer that service you require.

We booked a 1 night stay at RP thru Priceline. I googled and it said I still get EP. Can anyone verify this for me? Thank you! I haven't been to UO in 10 years. We added a night on to the beginning of our WDW trip. Really excited, my daughter says Hagrid is her fav ride ever.

We booked a 1 night stay at RP thru Priceline. I googled and it said I still get EP. Can anyone verify this for me? Thank you! I haven't been to UO in 10 years. We added a night on to the beginning of our WDW trip. Really excited, my daughter says Hagrid is her fav ride ever.

Yes, you get EP for your stay regardless of who you book through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter