ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

If you walk from RPR do you enter the general securtiy line or is there another separate one for guests?

If you walk from RPR do you enter the general securtiy line or is there another separate one for guests?

Walking from RPR you don`t go anywhere near the general entry line.

You go through security either before you get on the boat, or there is a designated security check at the side of Margaritaville if you walk.

You still need to go through turnstiles for park entry. IOA entrance is to your immediate left and Universal is about a 5 minute walk.

I booked a split stay. I know we have EP for the day we check out, but will it "deactivate" once we check into the 2nd Universal hotel? Or are we good until the park closes (on the day of check out)

Does anyone know what time the vacation desk closes on a Sunday at RPR?
We land at MCO at 4:39 PM & have Tony Hinds picking us up. I'm trying to figure out the most efficient way to convert our tickets/annual passes so that we can get into US that night (assuming a 8:00 close, but of course hoping for 9:00). I know most will say it's not worth it, but I have HP obsessed travel mates that will want to get a quick glimpse as soon as they can, so I'm trying to facilitate that.
Thanks in advance!

I’ve seen some complaints in recent reviews about not having the toiletries replaced. We are staying 3 nights in January and flying Allegiant so packing very light. Will they replenish toiletries during our stay? And are the toiletries nice ones? Particularly concerned about the shampoo & conditioner. Thanks in advance.

I’ve seen some complaints in recent reviews about not having the toiletries replaced. We are staying 3 nights in January and flying Allegiant so packing very light. Will they replenish toiletries during our stay? And are the toiletries nice ones? Particularly concerned about the shampoo & conditioner. Thanks in advance.

They will replenish as you need them. You can txt them or call at the front desk with your request if they don`t.

We use the products our first morning till we buy our own, but they are very nice.

We just got back - sometimes they replaced our toiletries and sometimes they didn’t. I wasn’t expecting any housekeeping, so it wasn’t a big deal. I asked a housekeeper with a cart in the hall for more one time and dh went to the desk one time. We had a number we could have texted also. The shampoo and conditioner were fine.

Does anyone have any recent pictures of the club offerings or the club lounge?
I'm also wondering about this. When we were there in the spring, the food was still all mostly pre-packaged and very little was self-serve. I'm curious if this is still the case and whether more food options are now being offered.

I'm also wondering about this. When we were there in the spring, the food was still all mostly pre-packaged and very little was self-serve. I'm curious if this is still the case and whether more food options are now being offered.
When you were there, was the soda in cans or bottles?

I may post this on its own thread...random stuff from RP....we have been spoiled rotten from being dvc members. That is what we have to compare too...so this will be not fair from the outset....
It would be great if bell service could hold cold items....we split grocery order in 2...stopped for non refrig item...had cold items delivered later in day.
We booked a king suite...similar to a dvc 1br...but...the refrigerator is tiny tiny...couldn't hold all the cold stuff. A gallon of.milk kinda didn't fit..buy 2 half gal instead.
The room itself has a lot of space...slid the fold out couch over...and put a twin blow up bed next to it.
Dvc spoiled....no microwave...no toaster..no reg coffee maker(brought out own...I like my coffee).
Housekeeping has been hit or miss...one day beds made towels replaced...a couple days nothing...not complaining just noting.

Hotel dining....figured it would be better and give ap discount to get customers...who will go to citywalk.
Island dining.....10%ap discount(only hotel eatery to have any discount)..both food and service was meh...general to chix was hard as a rock and mostly breading...I hate that. Apps werent good either.
Jake's...skipped..maybe next time..went to Orchid instead.
Orchid....sushi was just ok wok bowl was awful..same orange chix sold in marketplace...sad hoped for better.
Poolside..tastiest food at the hotel.
Rando food opinions...by far cowfish had best food. Everything was excellent. Service great.
Adojitos...food was ok service was bad.
Tooth some...food was meh
Confisco..food meh
Off to parks.

I may post this on its own thread...random stuff from RP....we have been spoiled rotten from being dvc members. That is what we have to compare too...so this will be not fair from the outset....
It would be great if bell service could hold cold items....we split grocery order in 2...stopped for non refrig item...had cold items delivered later in day.
We booked a king suite...similar to a dvc 1br...but...the refrigerator is tiny tiny...couldn't hold all the cold stuff. A gallon of.milk kinda didn't fit..buy 2 half gal instead.
The room itself has a lot of space...slid the fold out couch over...and put a twin blow up bed next to it.
Dvc spoiled....no microwave...no toaster..no reg coffee maker(brought out own...I like my coffee).
Housekeeping has been hit or miss...one day beds made towels replaced...a couple days nothing...not complaining just noting.

Hotel dining....figured it would be better and give ap discount to get customers...who will go to citywalk.
Island dining.....10%ap discount(only hotel eatery to have any discount)..both food and service was meh...general to chix was hard as a rock and mostly breading...I hate that. Apps werent good either.
Jake's...skipped..maybe next time..went to Orchid instead.
Orchid....sushi was just ok wok bowl was awful..same orange chix sold in marketplace...sad hoped for better.
Poolside..tastiest food at the hotel.
Rando food opinions...by far cowfish had best food. Everything was excellent. Service great.
Adojitos...food was ok service was bad.
Tooth some...food was meh
Confisco..food meh
Off to parks.
So the market no AP discount. That’s weird, Sapphire’s market gives the 10%. Maybe it’s a Premier resort thing , Hard Rock’s market has no discount either…Thank you for your review on the food. I agree with you on Cowfish, everything was excellent.

More randos waiting for train...
Vodo donuts....a lot of people must not have a quality bakery in their town. All donuts kinda dry and lacking enough flavor. Was hoping it was good...wasn't.
Off to margaritaville tonite.

More randos waiting for train...
Vodo donuts....a lot of people must not have a quality bakery in their town. All donuts kinda dry and lacking enough flavor. Was hoping it was good...wasn't.
Off to margaritaville tonite.

I agree so much on the voodoo statement. After all the hype I was expecting to be wowed by them and totally just wasn't. If you want to try the big pink donut from the simpsons area those are generally actually really good surprisingly. But quality can be hit or miss, I think sometimes I have ended up with an older one. They don't date the boxes. I recommended getting one directly from the ice cream stand in the simpsons area between the taco truck and the beer place, I think they must go through them faster so tend to be fresher from there though that is not guaranteed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter