ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Does RP usually sell out? I wanted to book for mid August and nothing is available my week. Only pbh is available. Could RP and HRH really be at capacity? They have rooms available before and after my week. Pbh only has 1 room type available. So odd.

Does RP usually sell out? I wanted to book for mid August and nothing is available my week. Only pbh is available. Could RP and HRH really be at capacity? They have rooms available before and after my week. Pbh only has 1 room type available. So odd.

We were talking to a manager earlier and yes, they have sold out for certain times this year. They have reached capacity often, so it is possible they have sold out.

Keep checking though in case of cancellations.

We were talking to a manager earlier and yes, they have sold out for certain times this year. They have reached capacity often, so it is possible they have sold out.

Keep checking though in case of cancellations.
Thanks. Travel this summer is so crazy to me. Between flight prices and hotel capacity. Guess I will book PBH and hope something else opens up.

A couple club level questions…
Are you allowed to take a couple water bottles back to the room?
Saw the midday snack photo- are any of these available in the morning to be taken with you to your room/the parks?
Thank you 😊

A couple club level questions…
Are you allowed to take a couple water bottles back to the room?
Saw the midday snack photo- are any of these available in the morning to be taken with you to your room/the parks?
Thank you 😊

Yes, you can absolutely ask for snacks to take away when they’re not laid out.

We are going to Universal from October 6-9 and weirdly RPR was sold out for Oct 6 (Thursday) but not for the other days of our trip. Chatted with someone at Universal and they confirmed that October 6 is completely booked. I ended up booking Cabana Bay for the Thursday and plan a move to RPR for Friday-Sunday. We are going to Volcano Bay on Friday so it works out for us (and cheaper). But we would have liked to not have to move.

We are going to Universal from October 6-9 and weirdly RPR was sold out for Oct 6 (Thursday) but not for the other days of our trip. Chatted with someone at Universal and they confirmed that October 6 is completely booked. I ended up booking Cabana Bay for the Thursday and plan a move to RPR for Friday-Sunday. We are going to Volcano Bay on Friday so it works out for us (and cheaper). But we would have liked to not have to move.
Thanks. I will try calling anyway once I have my flights. For now I at least have pbh. My husband refuses to move and we already have a disney/universal split.

Is there still a Will Call window to pick up tickets purchase online.
Saw that you didn't get an answer on this - yes there is a will call windows in the lobby. It's closer to the entrance next to the bell services desk. There are staff to help instead of the kiosk that you might remember past the front desk area.

Can I do it online? Every time I try it says it’s temporarily unavailable. Does it have to be in person when you get there?

They told me it was available online, but maybe the system needs updating a little more.

Someone in the Club Lounge last night had booked it, but didn’t ask how They had done it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter