• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal Plaza Hotel, Disney

IGDDDF

Earning My Ears
Hi Folks,

Just need some quick information regarding the Hotel Royal Plaza, located in the Downtown Disney Area. I just made some reservations at this hotel due to the fact that we are budgeting and also because the price was sorta - kinda O.K. $85 per night with the mousesavers code. However, I am quite anxious to find out if anyone has been to this hotel and could give me an honest review. Even though mouse savers speaks very highly of it. I still think its best to know what other peoples experience might have been with it.

Thanks.:bounce:

I stayed there last Feb and really enjoyed it, The people were very friendly and the food in their resturant was very good, I would stay there again!.
Mrsmom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter