Royal Princess Breakfast

nmclennan

Earning My Ears
We were wondering what is the earliest time for Breakfast here? Can it be before the Park opens eg if Park opens 9.00 am, can a booking be made for 7.30 or 8.00? If so, how do you get into the Park?

Thanks

N

If it is the same as at WDW they will have one gate open for people with a PS and they will ask you for your reservation number before they let you in.

Sue

At Disneyland, the gates usually open a 1/2 hour earlier than the scheduled park opening time (except when the park opens at 8am). You can make a PS for the 1/2 hour before time and then when you get onto Main Street, you go towards the end to the Plaza Inn and they will let you in for the breakfast. I am not sure how it works with the new early entry though!

This is just my experience last week:

I went up to the gate at 7:10am (it was an EE day) and told the ticket taker that I did NOT want to use my EE but had 7:30am reservations at Plaza Inn. She said that she could NOT let me in until 8am :(

I said then why did they give me 7:30am reservation if I would be turned away at the gate? She simply said, "I don't know!"

At that point I decided TO use my EE that morning and got in to do some rides and then went to the Breakfast a little after 8am. It was STILL early enough and we had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter